The Complicated Past...

AUTHOR POV...

"Hon,I need to go back to China for some issues with my company, my brother call me"said Barbie.

"Hon,I don't want you to come back to China alone."
"I know you have a lot of issues there and we're a couple now" I want , to help you. I'll fix our flight after two days if it's okay with you" Jerry hugged his wife .

"How about Zhan? Does he already know this? The child might think that you has just left him ,again" Jerry said again.

"He has a request from me.if we back to China ,he want to with me ,until we finish and settled our company there"

"What did you say?

"I said , I think about it first"
"You know why I do not want Xiao Zhan's return to China"

Jerry try to cheer up his wife,thru kissing his cheeks,and hugging .

Then again said Barbie.

"After he graduated, he asked me ,He did not want to use what he had studied today"
"He didn't want to work, He wanted to enjoy his life, sighting beautiful places, but later he went to some orphanage, and you know the reason hon"

Jerry hugged again Barbie

"Don 't worry, we will make a way for Xiao Zhan to have fun here."
"I really want to see that child. Just how much I love you I also love him"

"I'm confused hon,I don't want Zhan know about what happened to him in a past "I lost him for about four years,and now someone threatened me again"
"I'm afraid of what will happen next"Barbie in worried face.

"Hon,don't think to much I'm here,Zhan is my son now ,no one can take away Zhan to you .

Jerry and Barbie, during their teen years, were once an famous actress and an actor.
and they start to develop their feelings.

But with the unexpected decision of Jerry's parents, Jerry reconciled with his father's best friend and business partner, the Wang family.

Jerry loved his parents, especially his mom. and he respected his father a lot. When he said to his parents that he wanted to be an actor, they supported him, even though he was born with a golden spoon.

His father is pure Chinese and married his mother came from other country New York , she's American citizen, She also came from a wealthy family. They met the two because both of them attended a conference of famous businessmen and women in the world. Maybe they said love at first sight.

Jerry decided to enter the entertainment industry because of Barbie. He also saw the actress at one of his friends' parties, and he discovered that Barbie was an actress. Some producers offered him to enter at the entertainment industry because of his good looks, his body, and his ability to move like a model.

He hadn't wanted to enter the business before, but when he met Barbie, that was the beginning of his becoming an actor.

Jerry is secretly courting Barbie until she finally says yes, and despite the fact that many fans want the couple, they have yet to reveal it to their fans, the truth, and their parents.

Barbie also came from a rich family. His family owns a line of cosmetic products ranging from soap to body lotions, hair and make-up. Barbie discovered when she promoted one of the brands of their cosmetics, and she's the one who models in TV commercials. She's really pretty, cute, and lovely. That's why Jerry is in love with her.

For two years in a relationship they hid it alhought their many hints of seeing their fans

But not all relationships are always happy and without obstacles.