PROMISED...

ZHAN POV...

Together with Win, we left early from the condo to have breakfast at a famous fast food chain, while Yibo was,
I think, still in his room. I don't know what time he arrived at night, and I'm tired of checking the log of our automatic main door.
When Win took our order at the counter, I was busy checking some messages on my mobile phone.

"Hi  Xiao Zhan"

When I raised my head since I was looking at the cellphone, I looked to see who called me. 

"Bright,!
I was surprised, and I looked at Win, which is currently at the counter. 

"How are you, Zhan?
"I've been  at your condominiums for a while and am surprised that when I said my name ,they didn't allowed me ,even to get 1 unit for leased for two weeks vocation "Bright said .

I swallowed my saliva and I don't  know how can I explained it ,even me was surprised.

"When did you arrive here in New York .

"Just last night, I'll stay at the other condo nearby instead of in your condominiums"

"Why didn't you message or call me last night?"

"Zhan, I call you, but I cannot reach you;

"Really, how come?"

"Check your mobile phone, Zhan."

"But I didn't do that!

Bright-faced, looks confused now.

"Check it later, Zhan." Then Bright ,suddenly remembered something

"I remember when I called you Zhan, the one who answered was your stepbrother Yibo"

Again, I'm surprised. 

"Yes, he answered it, and he said you were in the bathroom; he didn't give it to you, and he cut my call"

I frowned.

"Yibo didn't told you , that I was calling you!

" No Bright"

" Ahh, your stepbrother—he may also be the one who blocked my number , He even said ,
"that I couldn't visit you—and you  have bodyguard now .

I was surprised when Win suddenly came between us. 

"Who is he, Zhan?

Win look at Bright intensely. Bright frowned and immediately introduced himself.

"You don't know me; I'm Bright Vachirawit, an actor from Thailand and friend of Xiao Zhan, And I'm courting Zhan " Bright said possessively. 

I was surprised,

Win, hold my arms,

"Zhan, let's go, and I'll ask the counter to wrap your breakfast for takeout"

"Wait, Win, can I talk to Bright for a moment?
Win, still not agreeing to what I want,

"Zhan, Win said in a soft voice.

"Win , just give me three minutes"I pouted ,

Win nodded. 

"Bright I'm sorry, I can't talk to you right now; I asked mom first, because... I looked at Win. 
"Maybe he got scolded again because of me" 

"Who is he, Zhan? Win smirked. 

"I am his bodyguard,so we can leave Mr!

Bright, grinned

"Oh, you are Zhan's bodyguard."
He looked at Win from head to toe.