KIDNAPERS

Author Pov ...

Xiao Zhan, Yibo, and Win go to the mansion, although Zhan agrees to go back without Yibo. But Yibo decided to accompany Zhan because he was scared of what Zhan would do. Yibo knows that Zhan is a little scared now, and he wants him to accompany Zhan to explain to his grandmother and Haikuan Ge what happened and their feelings.

YIBO POV...

I also feel fear that Xiao Zhan might suddenly take back his feelings for me because of the confusion. Even I just now felt worried, although my family was against Rosy.
I didn't feel like this;
I disobeyed them and did what I wanted, but now I'm losing confidence in whatever happens to us.

When we arrived at the mansion, we were immediately greeted by my grandmother and Haikuan Ge.

I look at Zhan, who looks
apprehensive and seems restless
I am even more nervous about his actions.
So I need to calm down and fix it with my family.
I don't want Zhan to decide to change his mind , instead stand by his feelings. I sense fear prevailing over him.

"Zhan, are you alright?

I held his hand; at first he seemed to refuse, but I held it to make him feel that he was not alone and that I was with him.
Zhan smiled a little.

Grandma invited us for lunch first ,
Maybe Zhan is back to himself; I saw him sighed, then smile, hug my grandma, and greet my brother.

Where eating without anyone would like to talk, but after a while my grandmother said to talk to me alone.

"Grandma Please, can I have Zhan with me , I know it's between me and Zhan"

Zhan, look at me,he tapped at my thigh,to get my attention.

"Zhan I want you to be here with me. I want you to hear what was talked about"

Then Grandma agrees,

Where In a living room
Then I started to explain to my grandma and Haikuan what happened, then my feelings for Zhan,
Grandma didn't talk, and Haikuan Ge didn't want to interrupt me.Zhan blushed while I admitted my feelings to him to my  family.

Then Grandma said ,
she was not against the 3rd gender, and if that's what we feel she's not against,

It's like the thorn pulled out here in my heart.

and Grandma asked Zhan if he really felt that he loved me,or maybe he's just forced it on me.

Maybe  grandma tried to tease me.

"Grandma, don't scare Zhan."

"Ah, I didn't scare Zhan.I'm just curious why he got a feeling for you even though you are so cold ,and with your stoic-faced,and stubborness!!!

My grandmother winked at Zhan.

Zhan smiled,

"Zhan, Do you really love this man?

Zhan smiled, then said

"I had no choice, grandma"

"no choice, Zhan"then frowning.

and we're laughing

Haikuan Ge said he sensed it already before that I had a different feeling for Zhan, he was supporting me and Zhan.Then he also said that our issues are gradually disappearing from the internet.but I still have some things to fix at work with some people who are close to us.

When I left the mansion I told Zhan to be strong for me and not to just give up.
I promised him that no matter what happened, I would not give up on our relationship. Now, I also told him not to do anything bad, especially when he said that He will leave the mansion and I will not see Him