MEETING 2...

ZHAN POV ...

For 6 years, my mother was a single mom because my dad passed away due to cardiac arrest. I knew my mother was dating for about a year because the  person who dated her , was always visiting us and pick up  my mother In our house . His handsome he look an actor, at his age his  body is in good shape, only I noticed to him he look Snubbies, and had  stoic face  when  my mother told me she was getting married,I was little sad ,but for mom happiness I agree.

 His handsome he look an actor, at his age his  body is in good shape, only I noticed to him he look Snubbies, and had  stoic face  when  my mother told me she was getting married,I was little sad ,but for mom happiness I agree

They said I'm a happy-go-lucky guy,
but I don't think so.

I'm 23 years old. Yes, I'm spoiled brats ,spoiled by my parents. Everything I wanted, especially my father, when he is still alive. They all gave it to me.

They said I'm childish, but I'm trying to act mature if I were in my mom's office with his colleagues, when I'm with his boyfriend, now husband to be and his  family and my new grandmother. My mother told me to be behave .

But with my mother, my only friend, and the outside, I'm living freely,do what I want as long as I live decent ,and not getting any trouble to my family .

In a year-long relationship between my mom and her boyfriend, three times, I met her eldest child, and, of course, grandma. When they visit us here in china,

Grandma likes me so much because I look like a woman and even I'm childish .
I like my new grandma ,I don't have grand ma ,they said my grand parents both my mom and dad are already dead when I'm little.

She said ,she have a grandson, who is the younger brother of Haikuan Ge. His busy and  just minding his own business.

Today we are here in New York for the preparation of my mom's wedding. 

Before we went here  my mother told me that we would live in New York now .
I was surprised because I have lived here for 22 years.

"Mom!I don't want to live there!
"  How is your business? The business was left to my father. and then my friends, and I could miss my friends in the orphanage. I don't want to leave there!I said .

"You won't come with me. Don't you love Mommy anymore? My mom pouted at me .

"Mom It's not like that! I love you so much, but...my mother cut me.

"Zhan Son, you can still go here. My husband had a business in New York,and I'm his wife,now I'm obligated to what my husband want ,and also wanted it.we fixed everything here , we opened an extension business there.and your uncle Lee will manage our business here !

"I can't leave you here. What are you going to do? Wander all over China and leisure,and buy everything you like!my mother said .

"That 's my money given by my dad!I pouted. 

"Yes, I'm not forbidding you, but Zhan , you've been a graduate for 2 years to your course and you are 23 years old ,Up to now, I don't know what you really want in life"son"I'm not always strong and young enough to look up to you always' I'm always worried about you"my mother now sniff,her tears started to fall down.my mother always like this ,she formerly actress,he always make a scene to me ,like she was a drama queen .