Distress...

Xiao Zhan POV...

My mother called me through my phone, and I felt fear.As I said to Yibo before,when my mom finds out that I have someone to love, she will be happy, but with the tone of her speech now, she is not happy.

When I looked at Yibo, he smiled at me and gave me the assurance that he would be with me when our parents arrived.

"You should follow your mom first Zhan" Yibo said.

I packed my things, Yibo decided he would come with me to the mansion so that we could explain to our grandparents and Haikuan Ge about us.
Yibo, explain that he doesn't want me to be stressed.and he was afraid to change my mind, wow he thought that.

But I still feel scared.When we reached the mansion,Yibo held my hand; he knew I was anxious and didn't have the confidence to face them.
But my fear was reduced because my grandmother and his brother understood us after Yibo explained what happened between us.
Yibo said goodbye and returned to the condo to fix the remaining issues about us.
Before he left, he told me not to leave the mansion.I know Yibo was scared too; we both don't know what's next. This feeling is new to me; it's the first time in my life that I've loved someone, but complicated.

After Yibo left, I decided to call my mom again to let her know that I had returned to the mansion and to express to her my feelings for Yibo again.
My mom was against us; she said that we should talk about it when they get home, and for the meantime, it's better to me to stay here at the mansion.
I was angry at my mom. I don't know, but I can't accept what my mom said.
That were brother.

I'll try my best to explain our side, but mom saidIt's better to talk about these things when they get home.I just started crying. I didn't think that my mom was against our relationship; I thought he always supported me, like I used to.

"How about Yibo mom, he also needs an explanation."

"His father, talk to him. Zhan, you better listen to me, first, okay, I don't want to have an argument with you, baby"

"I'm not a baby mom; you said you would be happy if I found someone who could be my happiness and who could take care of me for the rest of my life"And he was Yibo!I exclaimed.

Then I hang up my phone. I cried a lot that day.
I know my mom; I know there are other reasons;

It's the first time my mom and I argued, and I also raised my voice to mom.

I'm sorry, mom, but I don't want to think that Yibo and I are siblings.I know you have a other reason.

In two days, I can't sleep, and I almost can't eat either, but I keep it a secret from Yibo every time he calls or video calls me. I said I'm fine.

The phone rang, but the number is not in my phone book, but I'm curious, so I answered it. I was surprised when she introduced herself as Rosy.
We talk a lot, and she said she was happy for us. Then she invited me to see her because she was invited by the store owner to take a look at a new fashion dress that was located inside the mall here near our town.

I'm happy that she is now my friend, even though she's my boyfriend ,ex girlfriend,
She said I went alone because she didn't want people to notice her because of the fans who might be able to identify her.

The next day I said goodbye to grandma that I will go out because we're going to buy something at supermall.

Grandma agreed, but I didn't say goodbye to Yibo because I didn't want him to know that Rosy was now my friend, because I knew he wasn't. agree,
When I arrived at the mall, I told Win Ge that I was going alone inside because I didn't want to see what I was going to buy. That's why he let me.
Rosy and I met inside, talked, and she showed me, other beautiful fashion designs in dresses in that boutiques.