Clarification Of Feelings

Haikuan Pov...

I immediately called Yibo and asked why he and Zhan were on the news and even on social media. They are on different hot topics,which involves a famous actor from Thailand.
And I can't believe the different topics they are  discuss.
Some are ,
A young actor from Thailand kidnapped a handsome, cute, and innocent young designer.

The son of a famous businessman is bisexual, and he made a love confession in public,and there are  negative comments.

Another one.
A young businessman is jealous of a young actor because of a handsome,cute guy whose name is Xiao Zhan
and last topic,

It is said that young designer ,Xiao Zhan  stole from a famous model, Rosy Zhao, her boyfriend,Whose a young business man  Wang Yibo, the son of a famous businessman here in New York.

That's why I called my brother Yibo immediately .

"Hello Yibo ! brother where are you ?

"Haikuan ge! hello"
in a weak tone, maybe because he woke up in the depths of his sleep.

Yibo!checked the internet brother!

"Haikuan ge, what time is it and what's on the internet"

"Just check it.Yibo"

Yibo , hang his phone probably check what I'm talking about.

After 3 minutes he was back,I saw Yibo pale-faced; maybe he only knew it this time.

"You couldn't believe , there's a lot of topic ,you and Zhan on a hot topic,viral, There's a bad comment, especially, about Xiao Zhan.

"Haikuan Ge, can we erase these issues from the internet, please?
" While Xiao Zhan hasn't read it yet, I'm pleased. Specially the one ,that said  Xiao Zhan stole me from Rosy.Its not true!I explain it to you later"

"It's okay that I'm the one involved; just don't make Xiao Zhan ,pleased Haikuan ge"

"Okay, Yibo, I'll call my friend whose good to this I called you back, and you explained to me what happened"

"Okay ge thanks a lot"

Yibo Pov...

Almost  in midnight, when were fell asleep, so I've only been asleep for two hours, and Haikuan ge called me
It's a good thing. Zhan is fast asleep.

After that incident, we first went to a park and talked about how we felt.
After what happened, I decided to bring Zhan to a place where he was calm and relax to get rid of the worry that he felt.
And I wanted to be sure,because this is probably the happiest day ,that has happened in my life.
We sat on a stone bench in the park near a small fish pond.

"Yibo!this place is really beautiful," said Zhan." very calm and this place very romantic"

"Really,okay think of it is our first date"

Zhan ,shyly smiled.and I  change the topic.

" I thought you and Win had visited different places here.

"Yibo, you know that we have been busy for the past few months, so I had no time for other things that I used to do!and then you're still watching over me and Win Ge"Zhan pouted.

I laughed at what Zhan said.

"If I am like that, that means you did not want me that way Zhan?

"ha ahh! no Yibo, I really like the way you always pay attention to me"

"You really want that. I'm making you hard"

"not Yibo promised!he swear.

Zhan, can I hold your hand?