I'm The Devil Behind You...

YIBO POV.

On Sunday, I went to my regular training, which is a motorbike racer. I'm not going into professional racing, although I have a skill, and some coaches want me to be a motorbike racer. I have no time for that, and my pocus is to my business. 

Around 6 am in the morning, I prepare myself. I know Zhan is awake at 10 am in the morning, that's why I went out at the condo, not saying goodbye to him and messaging him on his mobile phone.

For I was so nervous that I could not understand
My heart beat fast when I was in the training field with some of my co-racers.

I took my phone to check if there were any messages. My girlfriend, Rosy, was not messaging me. When I put it back in my pocket, my mind went to Zhan. In my thoughts, I wondered why I was calling him,
"Ahh!!I asked him if our servant had already arrived a good idea or alibi "in my thought again.

Then I dialed his phone. After about three rings, an unfamiliar voice answered.
nervous as if stuttering to speak,

"Who's this can I talk Zhan"

"I'm one of traffic enforcer sir,the owner of this mobile phone got into an accident,he's still inside the car unconscious"His phone rings, so I have no choice but to answer it" We already called 911.and waiting for the ambulance" the officer said .

"What ?! "What's the location?

I immediately drove my motorcycle to the location where Zhan was involved in an accident, taking the shortcut and arriving within 15 minutes. I saw Zhan still in his seat, unconscious, with some blood on his face and a slight smoke coming from his car, which I knew was part of it because I also drive a Ferrari.

When I opened the window, a traffic enforcer stopped me.

"I'm his brother, and I'm a first aider"Thanks to my training as a first aider at the training center of all racer.

But still the  traffic enforcer hesitated. I took my ID from my motorbike. I felt annoyed this time to  him .

"Anything happened to him it's my responsibility"

When he saw my ID, "Mr . Wang! The officer mumble. 

The officer helped me too,to get  Zhan out of the car slowly.
I know what part of his body I can't touch. We screwed the other part of the car, and I took my spare shirt inside my motorbike and bandaged to Zhan's head to stop the blood coming from it.

After a few minutes, the rescuers arrived. They immediately put Zhan carefully into their ambulance,and took the number of the rescuer to know where hospital Zhan brought,so I can follow. 

The person who hit Zhan car ,the traffic officer said he voluntarily surrendered.
He said his son was also in danger.

I also took the number of the wife, who hit Zhan.

If this person was not saying the truth, I would punch him if he was lying. My anger burst. 

I called Haikuan Ge to informed what happened to Zhan. He was shocked and said,

"Where are we?.

"I'm heading to the hospital. Ge, I'll give you this number"Investigate if the person who hit Zhan's car is saying the truth. "He is now being handled by police and brought to the police station,I'll give you the details. I have no time. "Don't  inform Grandma for the meantime".

"Okay,! Yibo, take care"

When I arrived at the hospital, Zhan was in the emergency room.

I'm feeling nervous and restless. I don't know how I feel and remember that my mom got into an accident,after taking at the emergency room ,the Doctor announce that she was dead.