Epilogue 3

Yibo pov ...

I was happy that my relationship with my baby Zhan is going strong. Sometimes we have a little fight, maybe because of my possessiveness, still bickering, and teasing each other. But we overcame all of this and were still stronger.but still have a possessiveness attack when I sense some guys and girls still flirting with him even though they knew , were in a relationship. Ah, I don't know; my heart is aching when I sense it, and thanks to God my baby still has patience to understand me.

After I surprised him 6 months ago at the function hall of the hotel , to surprised him .
I'm really scared that I thought he rejected me , because of his reaction; he made me cry that time, my heart was so hurt ....then after a while,I thought he left me.

But I'm the one who he surprised me.

"hahaha my baby prank me!
but I told you ,
we always like that,
I tell the story.

After the drama with my father
We started introduced again our new out coming creation then giving awards for our best employees and giving bonus certificate.

I called Zhan to be on stage.
His gorgeous looks, like a prince ,the guest at the time made goosebumps ,look at him like they want to eat my baby and murmured about his etherial looks.

My heart again wants to explode. My possessiveness attacks.
That's why, when he reached the stage, I immediately kissed him on the lips.
he was surprised about my action, his eyes getting big and his cheeks blushing...
I smiled at him and smirked.
Zhan tapped me ,then pouted.

Awarding finished, I started to speak,holding Zhan's hand,

This night, I want the world to witness how happy I am!

Zhan looked at me, confused.

I kneeled down and reached my pocket,I took 1 small box of course our engagement ring it was made of gold with rounded small diamonds.

"Zhan, baby, please allow me to have you forever" I want you, Zhan, to be my other haft.I want you to be by my side, clinging always with me"

Everyone laughing,

"Zhan, baby, I love you. Will you marry me?and I smiled at him.

I look at Zhan blushing .

When I was giving him the ring, he refused to wear it and immediately ran out of the hall.

Everyone was shocked, even our family,I was shocked too and I stand, still with out moving, my tears started to fall,Im getting numb.

But after a minute I heard music-our favorite song that we always sang , It's "Wu Ji" and I heard his voice singing the song.
I saw him slowly coming back smiling at me ,

I cried,and smiled at him,
"My bunny!

Zhan, slowly coming to the stage ,I approached him.

He gives me another microphone, and signal me to join to sing the song with him.
We both sing the song,
He wipes my tears, and teased me,but after a while his tears also start to fall.
I also wipe his tears.
all who witnessed our craziness clapped their hands.

After a song, he kissed me on the lips.I'm surprised by his boldness.Then Zhan speaks.

I'm sorry, my bobo! that I made you cry"

Everyone laughs.

"I sensed a while ago about this but was still confused, so if it ever happened, I asked the coordinator of the event " I also wanted you to surprised"
So this song is our favorite,watching this drama for 10* so I want it to be sung to you.
The lyrics of this song are about our heart and our feelings ,best friend, boyfriend,and enemy ...
and then I don't want your ring!