Working Together...

YIBO POV...

I left the document at the center table at the living room  if where my new house rules  in my condo and his job contract inside ,
Because he was still sleeping I went out going  to my boutique shop.
The extension area of my boutique was now our office and included the demo area, training area, and meeting area, while our tailoring was beside the mall, formerly a restaurant.
I'll check it first because it is under renovation and the grand opening is next month with only a few days left. I saw my cousin Johnny, who had arrived from Italy after attending a seminar and training.

" Hello, Yibo,my cousin It's been a long time since I've seen you;
"How's are business?

"You  haven't called me in about a month,I yelled and you said How's our business!!!You still a part of it!

Johnny put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, my cousin!Your the one ordered that I was the one who attended the training"

"And you also said, "You can't go because Zhan got into an accident." That's my first time hearing from you a caring word. I never heard it said it to your ex-girlfriend" Jhonny now teased me.

I flicked his forehead

You don't make it an alibi, Jhonny!

Jhonny smiled and said,

"And then the others there, of course, wander off." I used my vacation leave! "

You're really just on vacation!!!I whined.

"I have brought you some of your favorite perfumes, shirt,and food !Jhonny smiled .

If I'm the type of person who enjoys causing annoyance to others, my cousin, the expert in this field,I only shaken my head .

"Now start to work; we have a business to open soon,and don't delay it"
"Zhan  starts tomorrow, and his cubicle is right next to mine!

"Really !Zhan starts tomorrow"
I think it's a good day soon for both of us!

"I'm warning you, Johnny, you can't do silly things to Xiao Zhan. He looks fragile, but that person is different"

" Yibo, cousin having these looks and appeal, Zhan can't resist"Jhonny said

Yibo stared at him and smirked.

Jhonny understand what I mean .

"Yibo, yes, you're more handsome to me, but you are boring person " You're always frowning and rarely speak,without charm"Jhonny explained.

I frowned and look at him intensely.

ehhh, sorry boss, I'm just joking!

"Stop being naughty to Zhan. Jhonny, okay, you know me, he's my responsibility now ,
all right, start working"

Jhonny scratched his head.

After work, I'm back here at the condo. I didn't receive any messages from Zhan.

When I entered the living room, I saw the two folders I had taken and looked to see if Zhan had signed it.

I smirked when I saw Zhan had signed already.
My stomach growls. I smell an aroma of food  that makes my stomach growl.
And went to the dining room.
There's a note also on the table and started to read it.

Taste it if first and if you like you can eat those .
I was probably asleep when you arrived. I had already signed it the two contract ,,
,
Do I have other choice !!!  😡😡😡😡😡...

I laughed at his emoji.

I know he is very annoyed with the new rules I made...

1. We need to be awake at 7 a.m. in the morning every day from Monday to Friday.and  we need to be in the office at 9 a.m. applicable to  both of us.