THE SHOW ...

Author Pov ...

Zhan's four days of working with Yibo and Jhonny were going well; he felt enjoyment, especially towards the people behind him, towards those Yibo workers, Seungyoun's and Wooseuk's, the salesmen,

On this day, Yibo is always busy because of the target day that his grandmother tasked him with meet on the day of the opening day of their new business. And that is two weeks from now. 

They only meet Xiao Zhan when entering the office and coming home to the condo.
sometimes Zhan was the first to eat, and if that happened, they ate together. They only talked about business and design. Zhan noticed him stop teasing,and annoyed him, and he sometimes missed it. 

Yibo woke up early to prepare their breakfast. He wanted to cook for them. He missed his favorite meal that he always cooked. He liked to eat special noodles with wanton toppings and chili seed sauce. He thought Xiao Zhan was still asleep. For about a week of going to work with Zhan, only one day got up early, and that was his first day. After that, he woke up at 6:30 or 7, They ate their breakfast, after showering and  dressed up.

Zhan got up when he smelled the aroma of food coming from the kitchen. His stomach growled. His eyes are still sleepy, his hair is tangled and there are still traces of saliva dripping from his mouth; the zipper on his short is open because he urinated earlier and did not close it.He didn't think that Yibo was there preparing their breakfast.
They were both surprised when they saw each other. Zhan thought he did not expect Yibo to cook. It was his first time seeing him cook. Yibo was surprised because of Zhan's looks. He laughed at Xiao Zhan's appearance, and he even saw the open zipper where it was bulging with his little brother's morning erections.
Yibo couldn't stop his excessive laughter, which almost came close to being ridiculous.
Xiao Zhan wondered why Yibo laughed like that.

"Yibo, why are you laughing so hard?

Yibo, stop for a while, then laugh again.

"Yibo!!! Zhan exclaimed. 

"Look  yourself in the mirror, Zhan"  and laugh again. 

Zhan returned to his room immediately and found out what he looked like and that his zipper was open. 

As Yibo prepared their breakfast, he again imagined how Zhan looked,

"but he was still cute even in that kind of state, and his little brother, wow, what I'm thinking"Yibo mumbled.

Zhan went back to the dining room, but he was taking a shower and wearing a bathrobe. 
Yibo stunned because some parts of Xiao Zhan's chest can be seen here. Its porcelain complexion,and rosy nipples.

"um, why  you  look at me like that? I didn't get dressed first, maybe because I was overwhelmed by eating.
" I don't want my clothes getting messy so I wore a bathrobe first"Zhan explained.

Yibo's spirit came back.
"Ah!! OK, it's okay.

At the same time, pointed to Zhan chest that was exposed. 

"Fix your bathrobe first" Yibo said .

Zhan pouted,
"Why is there nothing wrong with this? "We are both men. " 

"Ahh, not like that, Zhan" You don't even have a chest. It's like you look a woman with a flat breast!!

Yibo!!!! Zhan exclaimed!

"Hahaha, I'm just joking. "Look  at mine"Yibo would have lifted his t-shirt. 

" Don't!I know, your body is better than mine" musculo-skeletally, so don't." Zhan said in panic.

"Why  don't you want to see it when you say we're both men?

Zhan pouted ,

Yibo laughed again.