BECAUSE OF YOU...

Zhan Pov...

I'm back to the mansion to spend time with my mom since they're back in China in two days.
Because Yibo is busy at the event,we didn't talk a lot, and I did not say goodbye to him personally. He's also busy with his ex-girlfriend;

Is he with Rosy again?But he knows that his family doesn't like Rosy!
But anyway, that's his life.

But why he still not talking to me ,
Is he angry with me? He even yelled at me at the event .
Why does he always seem to be in a bad mood? Maybe he is under pressure at work.

He think I'm not helping with his business.I love my work now, and I'm inspired because many people praise my designs;
They say they are unique and different from others and
Where do I get the inspiration for my designs?

Wow, the feeling is so good. although it wasn't my priority back then, but now I'm prepared to be a good fashion designer and be famous,in my mind.

I called Yibo several times, and he would talk to me for a while and then say he was busy.

'He still avoided me, and I didn't know why, he would be angry with me? We were happy when he was here, and then the next day he left without saying goodbye to me.
At the grand opening of the shop, I noticed he was cold to his family and even to me. I thought he was tired, but now he's still cold to us. What's wrong with you, Yibo?

I heard Grandma talking to Yibo about my bodyguard, Win. Grandma wants Win to live with us in a condo unit, but I think Yibo didn't like that. But I can't do anything for Win; I'm the one who was first rejected by Yibo to live with him.
I know him, but I respect what his decision.
I'm busy packing my things because my mom and stepfather have a flight tomorrow morning.
I went down and saw them talking,
I greet them.

"Oh, Zhan, why are you still awake ?

"I packed my things mom, and get hungry, I'll go to the kitchen"

My stepfather said,

"Ah, Zhan."You want to live here at the mansion you are now using your car"
"If you are not compatible with Yibo, you can live here now "

I was suddenly surprised and confused.
Maybe my mother see my expression.

"Hon, Zhan still live with Yibo" Even though I allowed him to drive his car, it's better to live with Yibo at the condo"

"I only asked hon if it was alright with Zhan"

"Umm, not yet, hon."Zhan still live with Yibo; I don't want him to travel far every day, and for Win, mom  said she prepared room for  Win "

I no longer object to my mother's wishes because I surely know I'm not going to win. Maybe when Yibo's business is stable, my plan is to have my own business too, or maybe when my mom's business is transferred here in New York, I will be the one to manage it.

We're going back to the condo since it's early, so I asked Win to go sightseeing.
What he found out about the beautiful sights in New York, but he said,

I informed  my mother  first to know where we are, 
So I called my mom.and Win also said that his the one who  drive the car because I am not yet familiar with it.
 My bodyguard is very demanding, just in my mind. 

Win and I went to a lot of places, and before going home, we ate first before going back to condo.
Since Yibo and I  didn't  talk  I did not call or message him that I am going home today .

At the parking lot,

Win and I are still chatting about his business, and Yibo disagree to live with us .