NEW RULES...

ZHAN POV...

I was talking happily with my friends Darren Ge and Cheng when Yibo arrived and approached Haikuan Ge, and then they went to where my mom, grandmother, and stepfather were sitting. 

My mom suddenly called me, and I left my friend for a while.

Yibo smiled and greeted me.

Zhan, take your brother with you.
I'm surprised at how my mother knows how to address Yibo,Brother.

When I first met Yibo it was told he was going to be my stepbrother, my first thought was that,we wouldn't get along because of his appearance.
Face of a handsome devil...handsome???

Our second meeting was at our parents' wedding;
I admit, despite his stoic face, he was handsome, but I thought I was more handsome to him. He was accompanied by his girlfriend at that time. For about 3 months, we knew each other,and also  that we were living together under one roof. I hadn't really known Yibo, and we hadn't really been introduced as brothers. My mother said it just now. but I am hesitant to call us that. I feel like we are strangers to how we feel.

Yes, I'm surprised that he was the one who saved me when I got into the accident. Sometimes I said I was also very bad to him  because sometimes I didn't even say goodbye to him when I left and ignore what he always said .

But in the past three weeks, he hasn't even come here. I noticed What a deal he had with his father.

What's wrong with them and his father? They seem to be avoiding each other. I don't want to interfere in their lives, and nothing was mentioned by my mother,my step father is kind to us, to Haikuan Ge, and to his mother, but why the two of them? I notice something odd about the two .

"When are you going to return to the condo Zhan?

I'm back now to senses.

I know he knew what I wanted, and I told him I didn't come back. 

Yibo whined.

He threatened me, saying,

"Who told you to leave at the condo?

I look at him .

"That would not happen, Zhan. " He smirked, then said it again. "What  will you do, Zhan now ?

"Don't  bully me in front of our family Yibo " and I frowned and pouted again at him.

He laughed loudly. My friend and our family looked at us. He blushed, bowed to them, and said sorry.

"You make me laugh, Zhan"

"What  is funny about what I said?

"Nothing!!!

After he finished his food, he told me

"Come on Zhan, I have something to show you"

So it will show and seems very kind in its dealings with me.

We were on our way.

When my friends met us and asked where we were going, I knew it was in my friends' minds, so I preceded them and introduced Yibo as a brother.

Darren introduced himself once more as best friend, but in short for BF__F but holding the F, as if something was implied to Yibo, and I saw Yibo frown when Darren reached out his hand for a hand shake. Yibo ignored it and said that I had already introduced him. Darren liked to insult Yibo. He had more to say, but I quickly grabbed Darren Ge and moved him away from Yibo, who always gave the hint to Yibo. I don't want to cause trouble for my friends here because they already know. I'm sure my mother will forbid me to talk to them and come along. Sometimes Darren Ge's mind is too aggressive .