JEALOUS...

Zhan Pov...

When we reached the venue, the asherate guided us to the VIP table, to where some celebrities, higher ranking officials of the govt., and businessmen and women were invited. Some top and famous models were also invited. I usually know others because all Darren Ge's shows are I'm always with him, without knowledge of my mom, and sometimes I'm also one of the models, but I wear a mask every time I go on stage.

Still Yibo with the same face. snubbish, stoic face. He didn't smile. Why did he have that face? He was so handsome, especially when he had a little smile. I saw it one time. I followed where his eyes lingered,he looked like he wanted to eat that person, and I was surprised because I saw a man stared at me then smiled.

Bright!!! I mumbled

He was Bright, a Thai actor, model, and singer. I wonder why he was here.
Bright is one of our products' supporters and endorser ,A contracted model of my mom's, we met during his work with us. and  now started stalking me.

I know that Bright is a good actor, model, and singer

I know that Bright is a good actor, model, and singer. I know he's done a lot of BL series and movies, and I think it is for acting only.
I was there with my mom when he started his first shooting day to endorse our product. I'm amazed that he was done perfectly without any cuts. He was the one who approached us, then started chatting with me that's why he became my new friend.

He stayed in China for about 5 days. He took my mobile number and started to call me and message me. I became interested in him as my new friend, and I didn't even think that he was bisexual until he invited me for dinner. I agreed because he said he was back to Thailand.

Dinner in a private, high-class hotel restaurant I was surprised that he was generous.We talked about his latest series, until he said that I was special to him, and he admitted to me that he was bisexual. When he saw me, he had a feeling that he liked me. Again, I'm surprised. Although it's not surprising to me that someone tells me that he or she likes me, coming from a new friend, it's my first time.

At that time, Bright blushing and feeling nervous, he said it to me in a rattled way, and I was conscious that my mouth was shut at that time, but I couldn't imagine myself having a relationship with an actor, a guy, or even a girl. It's not yet in my mind, and I think I haven't seen a person yet.

He is still waiting for what I will say, but he also said that he knew that I was surprised. The important thing is that he knows what his will is.

"Zhan, it's okay, don't think too much first, just let me court you and I hope you don't get mad at me. I'm not forcing you, just let me Zhan" his begging now.

I can't be honest at that time. I didn't want to ruin our good moment, and another, I thought he was  back to Thailand.

But when he returned to Thailand
I was mistaken; he was constantly stalking me on my social media accounts, and Cheng and I were surprised that he followed us  when roaming some   beautiful places in China and at the orphanage.