The Complicated Past 2 ...

BARBIE POV...

I'm an actress now because I appeared as a model in a commercial for one of our products. That's where my career started. Until a friend invited me to attend his birthday, and there I met Jerry Yan.

I was really thrilled with this person's handsomeness, although he had a stoic face,he had muscular body, and two dimples. He was like a model to walk with.

That day, Jerry didn't seem to want to part with me, so I quickly liked him and enjoyed accompanying him

I was just surprised that he was with us. He entered the Intertainment Industry and we became a love team on some projects I did, so we quickly became famous and people liked our team up .

He was secretly courting me until I said yes.

For the two years of our relationship, I didn't ask him to introduce me to his family, because we didn't want to have an idea about our solo fans.
But in the past few days, when we secretly dated, he was always lethargic. He always said that he really loved me and had no one else to love, but I didn't ask what was on his mind.

One day, while I was on taping, an expensive car came, and my manager asked if I could be invited to dinner.

He introduced himself as Mrs. Fei Yan.

That shocked me because I knew this name. She was Jerry's mother. I was nervous and I agreed to her invitation. We had dinner in a secret, expensive restaurant.

Although Jerry said that his mother is American, his beauty looks like one of the Asian beauty and his eyes like Jerry and her pair of dimples. She looks smart and sophisticated.

She said we eat first before we were talking.

I felt nervous again .

After eating, she held my hand.

I'm surprised...

"Barbie, I know your relationship with my son"
"Barbie I know my son loves you so much and you love my son"she smiled at me .

I think I'm getting blushed and shock .

"I don't want to interfere in your relationship, but Barbie My husband can no longer refuse the request of his friend and business partner" I'm sorry, my son is getting married to Wang's daughter"

I'll try to calm myself and try to stop my tears .but she continue,

"I know you will be surprised, but there is no courage, My son will tell you that he is going through a difficult time, so I spoke to you secretly through him"

I can't speak to what Jerry's mother said.

I can't stop crying. It's like a thorn has pierced my heart, but what can I do?
For 2 years, I haven't even seen Jerry rebel against his parents. I also didn't see them fight. Though Jerry takes me to their house and introduces me as work colleagues and love team, only now have I seen the mother up close and talked for a long time...