A SECRET LOVE OF A FATHER.

JERRY POV ...

My wife and I begin to talk our past,When I first started dating Barbie, we agreed not to discuss our past for as long as I had her, and to focus on having a good relationship with her, his son, and becoming a full family.

She's worried again because Maddy called her a while ago. She started remembering the past.I don't want to stop her from telling stories about her life in the past, even though I'm hurting a little bit because of the two people involved in her life. I knew her panic attack was triggered again because of Maddy's call to threaten her, but I didn't know what else Maddy's still did not stop to interfere in her life, Zhan and even me.

I really love my wife, Although at first I didn't fight our love,but from now on I'm still beside her, no matter who would like to pester my family now, I'll protect them.I don't know, Barbie suddenly thought, tell me the story of the past, which I know will refresh her the pain she will feel.
Maybe because she probably thought that in the future,she knew that I will protect them,and she wants to know me all those person behind this.

Then my mind back also ,
I remember when my wife Yesha had misunderstanding,
I thought to look Barbie,but I heard from other old friend that she was married also with a millionaire businessman
I knew him as Victor Zhou Xiao. When my father married my mother, our business was transferred to New York. We had only come here to my father share business.
to my father's closest relative,he told me he was famous one of the famous,young CEO of China .

That's why I decided not to look after her anymore because she had a good life with her husband. I live in my own world.I face the reality that were not meant for each other, but after so many things that happened, we are here deep in love with each other. I don't believe it will happen. I only thought it would happen in some drama that I watched and I portrait when I was in showbiz.

My wife continue telling what happened to Zhan ,I was horrified to what I have knew,that her good loving son suffer a lot when he was child ,and Maddy done all of this ,now my wife burst in cried.
I hugged her and feel her that I'm am here to protect her and his son.even my family will protect them.

I had to do something.

I wiped my wife's tears and tried to calm her. She was in deep thoughts again.

Then he said she wanted to know what exactly happened to me during my marriage life to Yesha, especially the news that almost spread around China,

I pretended to be surprised, my eyes wide and teased my wife.

" Really you want to know about that,hon,let's forget the past. I don't want your mind on that. I want you to be happy with me without thinking of that.

She pouted,with puppy eyes she look at me .
"Hon, you're naughty like your son!okay It's better to talk about it in our bed. Let's go home.
" My wife blushed.

She said,

"I knew what was inside your mind,Jerry

I teased him again.
"No! not like that"hon.

"If we talk in our home!" If you may become jealous or angry, and you may be spanked or throw anything at me."

"You think I'm like that," she pouted again .

I laughed at my wife's cuteness in pouting.

Now I saw her, not in emotional terms.

I sigh. "Let's go home now, hon. I'm hungry"

After dinner in a restaurant,we go home .
we were now in our bed. After a quick shower, my wife started to lean on me.

"You know, I don't want to talk about it, but for better or worse, it's your right to know this, and I'm the one who asked you again if it is okay with you" again said to my wife