ACCIDENT...

ZHAN POV...

On Sunday, I heard Yibo talk to someone on his phone. After almost an hour,I could no longer hear any noise from the living room.I peeked first and when there was no one in the living room, I came out of my room ,I approached the door of Yibo's room to find out if anyone was still moving here, but I didn't hear anything. He probably left.

Since I took a bath I quickly got dressed and left the condo.
Because this is the day when I go to the mansion and Grandma is probably waiting, I suddenly miss her. I took my Ferrari car key and went to the basement, finally use it,in my thought and sigh.

When I'm in the car, I open the waze application through the internet to make sure that I can't go the wrong way.

I'm excited, and I drove carefully, I didn't call grandma anymore, I wanted to surprise her .
I was in the middle of a trip. A car was running fast and was cutting me, so my car got hit and lost in the right direction and quickly ran into the riling of the highway.

I don't know what will happen because I lost consciousness.

When I open eyes, roaming, the walls were all white and had a strong medicinal odor.

I'm in the hospital in my thoughts.

I moved a little, but it hurt. My arm and leg were in pain.
I noticed there are something in my head ,I touched it even I feel pain ,Something that covered my head,it was bandaged.
Maybe  someone overheard my mumble and called the doctor, because when I turned around, there was someone lying on the couch.

My Grandma!with Haikuan Ge. someone  caught my attention beside my bed.
Yibo!!! I exclaimed.

The doctor came, and he checked my pulse.

"Zhan It's good to see you awake now. You've been one day unconscious! the doctor said.

"He faced Yibo to talk about my condition"

"Mr.Wang Zhan is out of danger" "Some examinations, especially the MRI"  have cleared... There are only bruises and slight fractures. "He will continue taking pain relievers and antibiotics. "Our nurse aid will handle it. "Then  the doctor said goodbye to Yibo"

I was shocked and no words came to me. I realized I had been in an accident.
I looked at Yibo. He looked at me sharply in addition of stoic face, It looks like he wants to scold me, or hurt me.

I felt afraid of Yibo and restless, until I just cried and looked for my mother.

"Where 's my mom"
I'm mumbled and sobbing

I feel  scared because my mom is not by my side, nor even my friend. I'm with someone who has no blood related to me. I feel powerless.

Then again ,burst into tears.

Yibo frowned. Haikuan ge came at me to check on me. My grandma was now awake.

Haikuan Ge said,
"Zhan, what happened? You hurt. I'll call the doctor again."

I still have tears in my eyes. Where 's my mom? She knew what happened to me ge,grand ma?

"She knew, already they were heading back here soon"

My grandmother hugged me and said,

"Don't worry, Zhan, you are safe," the doctor said, "anything you want, we're here,"

"I'm sorry,grandma,about what happened to me,I'm not listened to you!
"I'm scared. I want to talk to my mother pleased." I'm sobbing , suddenly Yibo talk.

"They were probably travelling back here, said Yibo in irritated tone"

When I looked at him, he still glared at me sharply.