THE FASHION SHOW...

Yibo Pov ...

It's past lunch and Xiao Zhan still hasn't come out of his room. He could have taken the medicine. I've also finished. Some emails Seungyoun gave it's about deliveries and some important documents in my store. 

My stomach was churning, so I ordered  food for lunch I went to his room to call Xiao Zhan.
I knocked to his door ,but no answer ,

"Zhan Zhan Zhan I will enter your room" but still no answer, so I turned the door knob.

"Zhan I don't know how you feel"

but I didn't see Zhan in his bed. 

Ah, maybe he's in the bathroom,I thought, so I just waited for him. 

For a while, he had come out of the bathroom. My eyes opened wide when I saw Zhan going out to the bathroom with no cover for his body,I panic his going out naked!

Xiao Xiao Xiao Zhan turned pale and quickly went back to the bathroom when he see me .

But I did hear him say,

ouch!!! my buttock!! Help!he screamed .

"Zhan, what happened to you!!! Can I come!!! I stopped going in because I know he was naked.

"No!don't! Just take my towel and throw it here!!!

I hurriedly took his towel,and throw it close to him with eyes closed.

"Are you okay? Cover your body first and I will help you!!! 

Ouch!!!

I hear him again .

"Okay,Zhan  I'm coming in"

Zhan sitting with his hand on his waist, as if he had slipped.

I immediately checked on him if his head was getting hurt.His body was covered only by a his towel  now.

"Zhan ,can you move a little ,I stand you!!!

He only nodded.

I'll helped him to stand, but I think his buttocks are hardly injured ,he was struggling,

Now I back him to stay where he was ,

"Wait Zhan ,I'm back ok and don't move"

So decided to call the emergency assistance of the condo.

After a minute the rescue arrived , I took his bathrobe and covered his body.

The emergency team with doctor aide  check Zhan ,they try to put Zhan at the wheelchair slowly
I saw Zhan face ,he feel pain.
Now I'm feeling nervous and panic again .
Why this happened again it's my fault ,but why  he came out at the bathroom with out any clothes ,in my thoughts.

Said to the doctor that Zhan slipped.

"Sir we need to bring him at the orthopedic hospital to check him , if he any crack bone in his waist and buttock"said the  medical assistant .

"Okay can I have your number and I  follow you"Please care him he is not wearing any only bathrobe I whispered to the medic"

Zhan glared at me .

"Zhan I'm sorry I'm very sorry "

Try to apologize to Zhan why I'm his room .

"now go" I said to the medic.

I took his personal things at his closet , brief , panjama .
and followed them .

Zhan already at the emergency room when I reach the hospital and I'm waiting outside.