WORKING WITH HIM

XIAO ZHAN POV...

When I finish reading the new rules we have in the condominium, including my contract to work, even if I want to yell, I can't do anything because I have already agreed with my mother and grandmother. So I signed it.

I have already started on one of the tasks.
I ordered my favorite food for dinner for us but I knew he'd be gone late tonight, so I just left it on the dining table with a note. I know he would be happy if he saw the document that I signed and rules without arguing with him,
He won again. I feel Since my mom and I entered their lives, I have become a favorite toy of Yibo's. I feel it.

Even though I'm not used to waking up early, I set an alarm to make sure I wake up early. I feel dizzy when I wake up early,and forced myself to get up.

Again, it's only five in the morning. I ordered the breakfast food online. To wake up my body  I went to the small gym if where in the other room After 20 minutes, the delivery boy arrived I put it in the dining room and went back to the gym. My phone rang. Yibo was the source.I glanced at the wall clock ,I mumbled  0650 in the morning .

" Yes, Yibo, I'm here at the gym"

He asked if I was having my breakfast, but I said he should eat first. I also don't want to eat with him at the same time because I know what is on his mind is celebrating.

When I saw Yibo back in his room, I hurriedly took my breakfast and went to my room to shower and prepare myself for going to work.
I don't know what I feel excited .
This is how it feels when you work for the first time. I question myself.
I just don't want Yibo to notice it and he will really laugh at me. He is the devil in my life.

When he came out of his room, he was surprised because I was already in the living room waiting for him. I noticed his sly smile.
And we left together. He saw me that I was carrying my drawing tools.

"You can leave that in your work so that you don't always carry them"Yibo said

I just nodded.

We got to work quietly. When we got down, we entered an elegant mall. I was impressed as Yibo and I going to where his office was.
We entered a boutique. I was more amazed at the various expensive men's clothes that were displayed,my favorite brand of clothes would love to be all about it. He introduced me to his people. My first impression was that they were all pleasant and courteous. After rounding the whole area of his boutique, we entered a room.
"Wow!!!I mumbled,