AVOIDANCE

Yibo Pov ...

Two days after the opening of our Tailoring Shop , Zhan was still at the mansion because he was still waiting for our parents to return to China.
My grandma called me about Zhan's bodyguard and said that if I agreed, Win would live here in the condo. I'm annoyed.why does even Zhan's bodyguard have to live in my condo?

"Grandma, please you know that I am very private person.I allowed Zhan because of your request, but now why the bodyguard too?
So I suggested, 
"Can Zhan just stay and live at the  mansion? After all, he was driving now his car and had body guard"

"Why don't you want Zhan with you, grandson?

"It's not like that grandma; you already know how much I care, Zhan, but another person, no way grandma!

"okay grandson, I speak with his mother; I'll call you if she agrees, but since Zhan was most at ease with you, I may suggest that Win have another room"

"OK, Grandma, thank you"

After two days, my grandmother talked to me again and told me that Zhan was still living with me, and his bodyguard was staying near here at the condo because his mom wouldn't allow him to drive far from his work now.

I've temporarily blocked Zhan's number in my cellphone,I knew he was calling me about what I told to my grandma to live at the mansion.

and he will ask me and will definitely fight when he finds out about my suggestions, which I don't want to explain to him because I can't answer his other questions.

Although I asked my grandmother about that, I know to myself that I will miss this crazy man.
Even now, I miss him. Why I asked that,

It's because I know that his mom won't allow it
I only did that because I didn't want his bodyguard living with us.

What if they agree? What should I do?I asked myself again.

I'm confused ,Why do I feel that way about him? I've tried to return my attention to Rosy, but he's still the one I want to talk ,to tease, and I want him to be by my side.

Is it possible?

The reason for this is we're the same blood that runs in our veins.

"ahh, I need to do something before it's too late.

First, I need to prove our DNA. but for the meantime, there is a gap between us,
I will continue to pretend to be with  Rosy to check my feeling and to annoyed my family again ,and  dad tells me why he against at Rosy family If I have proven that they have kept the  thruth who I am ,I'll face them!

I know Zhan back at the condo today .
It's was Sunday,I attended a motor race with my co-racer; I haven't been with them for a long time because of taking care of my two businesses. In the afternoons, I will go to the store to visit, During the week days , there are more people at the mall and it is definitely busy days for my employees, including my cousin Johnny, were on duty every Sunday if he didn't have training to attend.

This morning, before I left, I unblocked Zhan  numbers on my mobile phone as well as in the chat room But I didn't receive anything from him; I called Grandma and  said they left the mansion early, four hours later but I didn't received any message from Zhan
Maybe he's angry with me because I blocked his mobile number.
It's better for now, to stay away from him, or at least lessen being close to him.

I'm going back to the condo after visiting the store, and I still haven't received a message from Zhan. I don't want to call grandma again; she'll definitely tell Zhan that I called ,
when I got to the parking lot almost at the same time.Zhan's car  arrived and his bodyguard ,they didn't notice me because they are busy chatting.
I was in the back of their car, but I didn't get out. The two got out of the car, and Zhan leaned over and continued to talk.