RESCUE...

Author Pov ...

The kidnappers told Yibo through a message to where they could see Zhan, but the kidnappers may have been wise. The kidnappers told Yibo that he and his father should go to the mall, where a lot of people are; they seem to mislead whoever wants to follow them. The policeman put another device on them.They gave them a bulletproof vest for other protection.

But Jerry received another call from other intelligence people.

After the conversation,
Jerry slumped down in a chair, perhaps still reeling from what he had just heard. Barbie, Haikuan, and Yibo were alarmed.

"Hon, what happened?There's anything happened ,tell me"Barbie confused.

"I'm sorry, Hon! You and Zhan got involved in what I have done wrong to a person in the past, but I'll still do that if he harms my family again! Im sorry.!Jerry's tears fall.

"What do you mean? Hon! Barbie panicked, "How's Zhan, my son Jerry?

"What are you talking about, Dad? Who is that person? Yibo burst into anger:
"What did you do to them?" and Why Zhan? Why is it not me?"

Yibo also cried and punched the wall with his fist, starting to bleed.

"Dad, I want Zhan back, even if it costs my life!Yibo is howling with anger and nervousness.

Jerry hugged his wife and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry; Zhan is still safe. Someone still takes care of him"

Then he looked to his son,Yibo.

'Haikuan, Win, come here"and secretly talk the two.

Haikuan and Win grabbed Yibo, as did the other policemen.

"Don't let Yibo get away.!I'm sorry, son. Don't worry. I promise you that I will bring back Zhan for you and Barbie"

Yibo was surprised by the action taken by Haikuan and Win; they handcuffed him.

"Call the doctor; if he cannot calm himself,put him to sleep! Jerry command.

"Dad, don't do this; if anything happened to Zhan, I can't forgive you! Yibo said to his father in anger.

"Let me go!Haikuan ge! pleased, let me go! shouted Yibo, and burst into tears.

"Zhan, ahhh,Dad I want Zhan back, please, I love him, please.Haikuan ge, Win, let me go, Yibo cries,

Jerry says goodbye to his wife, Barbie.

"Barbie I'll be back with Zhan.

"Hon, I love you, and I want you and Zhan to come back together, please!Barbie burst in and cried.

"Don't worry; take care of my child, Barbie.

"Don't say that, Jerry. I want you and Zhan back here, alive!Barbie spoke harshly.

Jerry look at his wife and smiled,

"I'll do, promise hon"

Then they changed routes;

Jerry went to where Zhan was taken, while some other men went to the mall, where the other kidnappers were waiting and the two policemen disguised themselves as Yibo and Jerry to deceive the kidnappers.
Yibo continued to struggle; his hands were sore. That's why Haikuan called a doctor.

"Yibo, didi, if you don't calm down, we will force you to sleep, please. Brother, Dad will save Zhan"Haikuan,said .

Yibo cried. Barbie went to him to calm him. His hands were bleeding from struggling.