Defeat and Acceptance

Bright Pov ...

I was right; I knew Yibo liked Zhan, and that's why he was protecting Zhan. From what I witnessed in Yibo's love confession, I saw Zhan's eyes, a strange glow, although there was a mixture of shock and the tears that flowed in him because he hurt Yibo. The way he ran to approach Yibo, he hugged Yibo in front of many people, and even though I couldn't hear what he said, I knew he accepted Yibo.

"Hey, Bright ! Are you going to stay here and sit ? What !Are you going to file a complain? "or It's better to go to the hospital first so that your wounds can be treated! "You are an actor. Your wound leaves a permanent scar; it makes you ugly!

I look up to see who's talking.

" I thought you were leaving with Zhan! Why not accompany Zhan? you were his bodyguard!

I looked around, some people who witnessed the incident and love confession move out here. even cops and security guards of the restaurant,

"I told them to leave, and now I'm waiting for your response!again Win exclaimed.

"You better go! I'm not complaining; it's my fault; okay,go!I also shouted.

No! Win said,

"Come, we will go to the hospital or clinic near here! Win grumbled

"I can handle it anyway; it's only a small wound, and even if it becomes a scarred,I'm still handsome!

Win laughed. mumbled

"handsome?

I saw Win's cute smile like Zhan's; he had a beautiful pair of dimples.

"Ah, what I'm thinking"

"Bright, let's go; okay, don't be so hard on me; you can never win!

I smirked at Win at look at him.

Win's eyebrows rose.

"Okay, you win, like your name!

Win supports me to go to my car

"I'll drive," he said.
I look at him ,but Win smirked.

"Cute ,I mumbled.

"Okay ,I'll give the car key.

Win is the one who drove the car.

"I will take you to a clinic okay"

"Ahh,you said, "I won't win with you," okay; do what you want"

Win laugh .

Then I remember what I did to him ,

" ahh Win ,I'm sorry if I did that to you. I just want to talk to Zhan and hang out with him when I get the chance"
I sigh...
"I knew he never loved me no matter what I did; he only likes me as a brother and maybe best friend. and I accepted it, even though my stepmother told me that I should do everything, even using my dad's power, so that Zhan can only be mine" I explain.

Win looked at me.
"There's anything I can do!
"Do I need to be angry, because if I get angry, your bone will definitely crack?

We both look each other ,and then laugh.
Then Win said

"Zhan's like a brother to me, my younger brother. His innocence, his charm, and his loving attitude are the qualities that should be taken care of.That's why Yibo and his mom are so protected, and so am I.

"Although, with Yibo, I already sensed that there is a love here that is more than a brother. All I'm worried about now is how the two will deal with their relatives and families, especially Yibo's dad!.