Chapter 1-10

CHAPTER 1:

Murong Ning was born into a relatively wealthy family, how could he be wealthy? Let's put it this way, her father is not at home all day long, he is happily doing sex outside, and the child hugs two or three a year. The stupid grandma only likes the bad, the mentally handicapped grandpa only likes the cruel, and the idiot housekeeper only likes the stupid. , As she is neither bad nor cruel nor stupid, she is regarded as someone who is loved and loved by no one.

Fortunately, this family does not lack her food and clothing. Although no one loves or loves her, she still has a lot of money in her hands. The most important thing is that she is very smart and knows how to curry favor with the powerful father in the family, so she The money in hand is not only a lot, but a super lot.

As a rich third-generation, Murong Ning has a bunch of similar friends, but they are not the main people who eat, drink and have fun, but like to explore everywhere every day. In other words, they are all tired of living. Although most of them are eighteen years old.

This time, the group of eight of them decided to climb a cliff on the outskirts of the city. You must know that the cliff often drops stones. It is said that someone was killed when they were playing there the year before, and then no one was there anymore. Went there.

However, this is not a big deal for them at all. Thinking about the places they have been to, where there have not been a few deaths, only one has died in this place, and it is so close to home, they feel that as long as they are careful It's absolutely fine.

A group of five men and three women brought their tools, and then some flew the plane and some drove to the cliff.

The people on the plane managed to fall to the top of the cliff, fixed eight thick and strong ropes, and then flew down to the bottom of the cliff.

Each of the eight people grabbed eight ropes and looked up at it, about a kilometer, which was a piece of cake for them.

Murong Ning chose the edge of the rope. This rope was far away from them, but along the direction of the rope, there was a small platform on it, which she preferred because she could stop and watch the surrounding scenery on the small platform. .

Eight people started to climb. In fact, Murong Ning was the slower one every time he climbed, because she likes to take pictures, especially taking pictures from a high place is her favorite.

Finally climbed to the small platform, Murong Ning stood on the platform contentedly, and started to take pictures. After taking a few pictures, she rested against the cliff, and suddenly felt that there was something slippery where she was holding, she gently He dug it out, hey, it turned out to be a bracelet, it looked quite old, and it was still a piece of blood jade, Murong Ning put the bracelet directly on his hand, and then continued to climb. At this time, the others had already went up.

"Ning'er, come on!" Xiao Ruo shouted at Murong Ning, among the eight people, the two of them had the best relationship.

"I'll be there soon." Murong Ning quickly climbed up, because they were all wearing long-sleeved clothes and their bracelets were not exposed.

"Take a picture." Xiao Ruo urged her, every time Murong Ning would come to the end, because she likes to take sunset photos the most, so every time she stays in one place until the sun goes down.

"Why, I'm going to see him again today?" Murong Ning said with a smile, she knew that Xiao Ruo had recently talked about a boyfriend, and she still liked them very much.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have called Xiao Ruoruo here today. Isn't it like every three autumns if you don't see each other for a day? Xiao Ruoruo, it's all right now, or let's talk about love comments." Zhao Zeyu stood beside him and smiled.