Chapter 151-160

CHAPTER 151:

Gao Qiaosheng felt a murderous aura around the corner. He wanted to run, but he felt that his footsteps were out of his control, "What's going on? Could it be him???"

    Gao Qiaosheng thought of this. It may be exposed, but his footsteps involuntarily walked towards the laboratory inside. All of this seems to be out of his own control.

    Murong Ning at the entrance of the laboratory looked at Young Master Mo, "You are controlling him to move forward?"

    "He has already noticed it and wants to run away." Young Master Mo grinned and wanted to run away in front of him. Isn't that joking? ?

    "This guy has always been alert, and he has a very smart mind." Murong Ning told the truth and admired this Gao Qiao's birth. He even thought of setting up a laboratory under the ruins, and even he and Mo were deceived.

    "It's not necessarily a good thing to be too smart." Young Master Mo raised his eyebrows, this guy has done so many wicked things because he is too smart.

    "Yeah, but I don't think it's possible for him to change." Murong Ning blinked, wondering how Mo was going to deal with him?

    "Change? He no longer needs to change." Young Master Mo said lightly.

    "Uh!" Could it be that Mo wanted to kill him? But wouldn't it be a bit too cheap for him to just kill him?

    Gao Qiaosheng was sweating all over his body now, but he couldn't control his body, he kept walking forward, until he turned the corner and saw Young Master Mo and Murong Ning standing at the entrance of the laboratory, he knew it must be these two people, sure enough Unsurprisingly. That Young Master Mo was basically in the same group as Murong Ning. He subdued himself and Shen Aotian but refused to tell them what he knew so well with Murong Ning. What was he doing?

    Was he waiting to see them do something wrong? Or wait to find out what's wrong with them? The person that Murong Lan sent over today should be someone who fought in the world. If he knew earlier, he shouldn't have accepted that person. It should be a bad thing for that person.

    Gao Qiaosheng's mind was spinning, but he couldn't control his body, and finally he arrived in front of Young Master Mo. "Young Master???" His cold sweat became more and more, he thought that what he had done was already concealed enough, and no one should have discovered such a concealed place. In the end, he was too careless.

    "What? Do you still feel like what you're doing is very covert?" Young Master Mo looked at him coldly.

    Gao Qiaosheng swallowed and said. "I don't think so."

    "Tell me, who do you usually cooperate with?" Young Master Mo continued to ask, it was impossible for him to get this place alone.

    "Staff Wang and Admiral Yan of the base." Gao Qiaosheng did not hide it, but obediently revealed the people who cooperated with him.

    Murong Ning sighed, uncle's people should have taken care of it a long time ago, now that something like this happened, it should be taken care of now.

    "What benefits can they get?" Young Master Mo continued to ask.

    "Each of them can get one-tenth of the ability user." Gaucho Sheng replied resignedly.

    "Then what benefits can Murong Lan get?" Murong Ning asked.

    "She just started working together, and I haven't discussed the conditions for cooperation." Gao Qiaosheng thought to himself, he knew that it was the woman's fault, and he would not cooperate with her if he knew it earlier. This kind of thing happened just after I promised to cooperate with her.