Chapter 111-120

CHAPTER 111:

When Murong Ning walked into the conference room, ten minutes after Wang Xiaole was beaten, Wang Xiaole's swollen face made Murong Ning notice him at first sight.

    "Hey, Xiaole, did you stab the hornet's nest today? Why is your face so swollen?" Murong Ning asked with a raised eyebrow.

    "Old man, how can I go?" Wang Xiaole said with difficulty.

    Yao Junhao interrupted him, "Come on, Xiaole, don't talk anymore, it's going to be hard to see what you say, he was beaten by someone else."

    "Eh? You guys are still fighting?" Murong Ning looked at everyone , and then said, "Come on, who can tell what's going on?"

    "Boss, let me tell you, we were hacked by the coach, that is, the second resurrection will have a big penalty, and then Xiaole said He was the first person to commit suicide, of course everyone went to him to vent their anger."

    Murong Ning said angrily, "Danqing Xiaole hit the muzzle of a gun, so you wouldn't beat him like that? It's too ugly. Besides, don't everyone know that Xiaole is chasing Xiaoyi? You can't be jealous, right?"

    At this time, Wang Xiaole was agitated, and his swollen face flushed a little, "They? The door." After speaking, he was panting heavily.

    Murong Jiao stood up, "Second sister, it's my fault. If I didn't say that I saw Xiaole swollen into a pig's head, they wouldn't be so poisonous."

    Murong Ning raised her eyebrows, daring everyone to be afraid Dangerous in the tomb.

    "Okay, Wang Xiaole, sit down. I think you are the most impulsive when we count the group. Change your temper in the future. Look at Xiaoyi, you are not on the same level as others, you know? You should talk to Xiaoyi more. Study, Xiaoyi, help Xiaole more in the future, you see he is quite pitiful." Murong Ning couldn't help but help Wang Xiaole win Xiaoyi's attention.

    Xiaoyi looked at Xiaole. Feeling that he was indeed a little pitiful, he nodded reluctantly, this time Wang Xiaole's mouth was so big that he became extremely sad. He snorted again, because the wound on his mouth was torn open, and the pain opened again.

    "I'm going to tell you about the ancient tomb. In fact, the coach also mentioned to me about the resurrection stone just now, so it's best for everyone not to use resurrection as a retreat in the future. In this way, we will have no motivation to move forward. I hope everyone Through our own efforts, we will strive for zero casualties in the trip to the ancient tomb tomorrow, I wonder if everyone has the determination?" Murong Ning asked.

    "Yes!" After everyone shouted in unison, Wang Xiaole murmured "Yes".

    Murong Ning looked at him and said. "Your mouth is uncomfortable, so you don't need to talk. Your whole face is like a pig's head. I don't know if you can recover tomorrow. If you can't recover. Walking on the road, people think where are the monsters coming from!"

    Wang Xiaole Depressed, he was counting his fingers in the corner of the wall. There was no mirror here, and he didn't know what he had changed, but it seemed to be two or three times bigger than before. They were too ruthless, are there any? Too much self-esteem. Is there any wood? He couldn't help drawing circles, "Curse you all to become pig heads, hum!"

    "Little Le, you have to be open-minded, do you understand? That way children will like it." Zheng Ming whispered beside him. .

    Wang Xiaole rolled his eyes at him, but this time he was smart and didn't speak. In my heart, I thought to myself, "Brother Zheng is obviously standing and talking without a backache. If he is beaten like this, it is estimated that he will be able to remember how many punches he has." It seems that Brother Zheng also beat himself up just now. fist. Just because their face wasn't swollen enough to meet Xiao Jiaojiao's request, they were too ??? too much!