Chapter 281-290

CHAPTER 281:

It's a pity that this scene was not seen by that Saluo. If he saw it, he would probably be mad, but he was shocked by a group of guys who lost their cultivation.

    "You guys were too calm just now, I thought you two were still there!" Murong Lan was black, these two guys were too risky.

    "Then what should we do? We can only shout at them." Zuo Feng spread his hands and said.

    "Where will Mo and Ning'er hide?" Murong Lan looked around and saw no sign of anyone, "Why does this place feel more like the end of the world than the original end?"

    "Of course, this is the end of the dark ink. ." At this time, Yingying appeared in front of them.

    "Hey, kid, who are you?" Zuo Feng felt that the little girl in front of him was very kind, but he didn't know why.

    "You are Uncle Zuo Feng, you are Uncle Lu Xiao, and you are Aunt Lan, right?" Yingying pointed at them and scolded them.

    "How did you know?" Murong Lan looked at her and said, "I didn't hear that Ning Er gave birth to five children?"

    "Although I was not born to my mother, but I am her daughter, you want to see my mother and them. Come with me!" Yingying rolled them up and teleported back upstairs.

    After they disappeared, the whole city fell into silence again. The group of people who lived in the cave came out quietly from the cave at this time.

    "There's the sun!" Someone exclaimed excitedly.

    I saw more and more people running out of the cave, they cheered, and some people shed tears excitedly, the sun, they haven't seen the sun for more than 20 years.

    Someone couldn't help covering their faces and kneeling on the ground and crying, "Mom, I see the sun again, but unfortunately you can't."

    His cry caused everyone else to cry. All of a sudden everyone cried. This kind of scene is playing out all over the world, and at this time, Yingying has already brought Lu Xiao and the others into the building. Murong Ning and Young Master Mo were recovering their cultivation and heard their voices. Both received the gong.

    "Ning'er!" Murong Lan stayed on the spaceship for several years, and she felt particularly cordial when she saw Murong Ning.

    "Lan'er!" Murong Ning hugged her.

    Murong Lan said excitedly, "I finally saw an acquaintance again. I almost suspected that we would stay in the turbulent space forever, but the hole you and Mo smashed brought us out."

    "That passage . Can we flow into space? Mo, do you think that means we can go back to the God Realm?" Murong Ning looked at Young Master Mo excitedly.

    "Has the situation here been resolved?" Young Master Mo raised his eyebrows.

    "You all saw the situation outside, right? Is there a solution to that acid soil?" Murong Ning asked Zuo Feng and Lu Xiao.

    "First of all, what exactly is this place?" Zuo Feng asked with a frown.

    Murong Ning gave a brief overview of the situation here, including the days when the sun could not be seen.

    "Ah. The people here are not as good as living in the zombie world." Murong Lan shook her head and said, "Ning'er, there is another person who looks like you."

    Murong Ning sighed, " I know, this matter is a long story."

    Gongzimo took her into his arms, "It's better for me to deal with it, Ninger doesn't need to be sad." Gongzimo told everyone about the incident. , Everyone couldn't help sighing, it turned out that Ning'er also fell from the realm of the gods, especially Zuo Feng. Ning'er became the princess of their Shadow Demon clan, which made him very excited.