Chapter 161-170

CHAPTER 161:

Murong Ning pouted, looking at them, it's easy to be bullied, right? It's as simple as cutting vegetables for twenty people to deal with a group of thousands of them. I just hope they don't do stupid things. I really can't bear to do anything to humans!

    Fortunately, these people discussing matters are all from country R, ​​otherwise Murong Ning would be sad.

    "How long do we need to be able to do it?"

    "It must be done after we go ashore. We can't sail the boat. If we do it now, it will be over if they don't help us sail."

    "Baga, this kind of thing is resolute . It can't happen, we have to live on the mainland, and definitely don't continue to live on the island."

    "I also hate earthquake days, I want to live a stable life."

    These people agreed to go to the shore before starting, Murong Ning pouted, But she heard all of their words, these people really shouldn't save themselves, they are all ready to do it to herself.

    Murong Ning's voice transmission told everyone, and asked everyone to be more vigilant, so as not to get caught, then the game was over.

    At this time, the team members who sailed the ship didn't bother to set off when they heard the news, and walked out directly from the inside.

    "Huh? Why don't you sail the boat?" Someone knew that he was sailing, and immediately asked.

    "You are all ready to attack us, what else do I drive?" the team member said angrily.

    Soon, this news was known to the entire ship, and thousands of people automatically became two parties. There was no need for Murong Ning and the others to come forward, and someone already came forward for them.

    "Why, you were saved by our heroes, and you dare to turn against them, don't go too far." The Chinese representative reprimanded.

    "Hmph, she didn't save us, it was the zombies who retreated automatically." The people from country R said angrily, and they watched the zombies retreat by themselves.

    "If our heroes don't come, those zombies will not retreat."

    "I think they are colluding with zombies!"

    "You are colluding with zombies!"

    "You???"

    "You???"

    This group People have lost their minds because of the noise, and the accusations against each other have reached a fever pitch.

    Just when Murong Ning felt that he had nothing to do with Luo. A woman from country R pointed to Murong Ning and said, "Anyway, according to what you said, I can't help but suspect that this woman is the leader of those zombies, or else why would the zombies retreat as soon as she came?"

    "That's right, you You can tell from her appearance, she looks so bewitched, she is not a good person at first glance." A woman from another country R said.

    At this time, some Chinese had quietly left their ranks and stood opposite.

    The two factions continued to quarrel, and the more they quarreled, Murong Ning found that there were fewer people who supported him. In the end, there were only a dozen people left.

    Murong Ning curled his lips, was he so unbelievable? The whole ship was suspicious, and she was a little sad to see this scene. Although this is a fact, but even the Chinese believe the words of those people from R country, which makes Murong Ning feel a little regretful that he came.