Chapter 321-325 END

CHAPTER 321:

Eyes, he had nothing to do with him at home, and he was kicked out by his sister. As for why he was kicked out, he didn't understand, but his sister showed a very strange expression, which seemed to be a kind of kicking himself out. It's an expression of giving yourself a chance.

    So, Zuo Wuyan came out to look for Yan'er. He found that Yan'er would be very strange today, and occasionally showed a shy expression. Does she know that she has always loved her? But it doesn't feel like, sigh, failure, watching Brother Dabao getting married, he is only envious or envious. It's just that I stay by Yan'er's side every day, it seems like it's the same as growing up? But his own Yaner is not enlightened, and he has no choice! Did my sister tell Yan'er this time? How to see Yan'er seems to be open.

    Erbao looked at Zuo Wuyan's obsessed expression and couldn't help shaking his head, another guy who was about to fall into the grave of marriage, but he could see that his parents were obviously happy to see it happen. look.

    "Dabao is back, the son is going to go directly to the woman's house now, or what?" Li Yue asked.

    "Go to the woman's house. The two of them are next to each other, and the doors of the two houses are knocked together. Whoever opens the door first enters the house." The young master said with a smile, so it can't be said that he is biased!

    "Okay!" Li Yue is actually quite depressed. He also likes Dabao, but his daughter hasn't grown up yet, which makes him very depressed. Otherwise, he can get involved, but that's good. Since there are still two treasures and three treasures, why don't you throw your daughter to them another day and let them play and develop it?

    ☆, Dabao Fanwai: Marriage Chapter 2 Erbao, who

    was busy greeting guests, suddenly felt shivering all over.

    Sanbao looked at his second brother strangely, "Second brother, what's the matter with you, you suddenly shivered."

    "Why do I feel like I'm going to be tricked? I've decided. Once the eldest brother's marriage is over, I'll go to patrol." Erbao's current job is to inspect the situation in various places, which is also an idle job he asked his eldest brother , if it's too busy, he won't do it.

    "Oh?" Sanbao's thief's eyes lit up, the second brother's feeling has always been accurate, it seems that he has to be prepared to run away, lest those people find the second brother and find himself. I have to say that Sanbao's olfactory talent is sensitive, and he has decided that he must slip away before the second brother.

    Dabao and the others finally arrived at the gates of Lu Xiao's house and Zuo Feng's house. The gates of both houses were wide open, and Murong Ning was speechless, "No one blocked the door, Mo, which house do you think your son should go to?

    " Mo said to Dabao, "Send the clones in."

    Dabao nodded and sent his three clones to enter the two doors, while he waited outside the door with his parents. No matter what, he would not let himself The three daughters-in-law were embarrassed, and the three clones happened to pick up three at the same time.

    Lv Ying and Lv Xin, who were waiting in their own room respectively, are a little nervous now because the door outside is not blocked, and I don't know who Dabao will pick up first. No matter who picks up first, the other of them will be very sad.

    Murong Lan frowned and looked at her husband, "Xiao, what are you talking about with Feng, how good would it be to let the three children stay together and let Dabao pick them up together?"