Chapter 261-270

CHAPTER 261:

Seeing how the Shadow Demon King and Wubao were getting along happily, Murong Ning felt that life was really full of drama. Yesterday, he was hunted down, and today he became the owner's daughter. All of this feels like a dream, but it's just that Is the child can only wait for the ink here?

    When Murong Ning talked about Mo, the Shadow Demon King told her to wait patiently here. It would be dangerous to wander around, not to mention that people are looking for her everywhere now.

    However, the Shadow Demon King still sent a notice saying that he had found his daughter, but he did not mention the grandson.

    Early the next morning, Murong Ning and the five treasures were taken by the Shadow Demon King to the Demon King's Palace and introduced to his generals.

    As soon as they entered the hall, the dozens of generals inside all knelt down on one knee, "Meet the king!"

    "Get up, I called you here today to introduce my daughter to you, Ning'er, come here. "The Shadow Demon King called Murong Ning to the top, and then introduced him to the generals.

    These generals all knelt down on one knee, "Meet the princess!"

    "Get up!" Murong Ning said softly.

    Immediately afterwards, the Shadow Demon King introduced the Five Treasures to everyone. You must know that the generals in this hall are all masters above the god level. Seeing these children, it is all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred.

    "It's so pitiful!"

    "It's so beautiful!"

    "Quintuplets, it's so rare!"

    "Oh, when did I have such luck?" A female demon commander couldn't help but sigh.

    "Your current cultivation base is too high, it is estimated that it will be difficult to give birth."

    …

    Hearing them say this, Murong Ning didn't plan to explain. Since they regarded Yingying as her birth, she recognized her. Anyway, Yingying now recognizes her as her mother. What about the goddess of mind? After all, she is now her own daughter.

    Murong Ning and his five children lived here like this. The Shadow Demon King took the Five Treasures everywhere to find what they needed every day, and Murong Ning occasionally followed them around. But most of the time she is cultivating because of the experience of being chased in the realm of the gods. It really made her feel like she was really fish.

    With the guidance of the Shadow Demon King, coupled with the abundant resources, Murong Ning's cultivation is now a thousand miles away. In just two months, she has been promoted to the Golden God stage.

    After Murong Ning raised his cultivation, he found that his family's Five Treasures were now approaching the level of gods. The speed was as fast as riding a rocket. And she also learned from the Shadow Demon King that the five little guys don't need to practice at all except for some basic spells. As long as they have enough resources, they can keep going up, and even the realm is not a problem.

    Murong Ning felt a little depressed, why is his aptitude so poor? This made her constantly think about her parents, the parents of the two god kings, why is her aptitude not as good as her own five treasures?

    The news of Gongzimo and the others has come back, and it is said that God King Luo Qing has found the trace of his disciple in the fairyland. Moreover, Young Master Mo was rushing back, but Li Yue, Lu Xiao and Zuo Feng were not among these people, according to the news from Young Master Mo. They should still be in the turbulent time and space.