Chapter 271-280

CHAPTER 271:

In the black hole, Murong Ning and Young Master Mo held hands tightly, neither of them would let go of each other's hands.

    Young Master Mo woke up first and was relieved to see Murong Ning next to him, as long as Ning'er was by his side, "Ning'er, Ning'er! Wake up!"

    Murong Ning sat up slowly, Seeing the black "Mo, where is this place?"

    They found themselves in a dark world. This world is particularly depressed. Although there are many houses around, it is empty and no one is there, and the air quality here is particularly poor. , and even they felt the breath of an abyss demon.

    "I don't know where this is, but it looks like it's an apocalypse." Young Master Mo frowned. Now that he has left his world to the master, I believe the master can help him take good care of the Five Treasures and the others.

    At this moment, Murong Ning suddenly heard a cry from a little girl in the distance, "Mom! Mom!"

    "Yingying!" Murong Ning stood up in shock. She wanted to teleport quickly, but found that her Xiuwei seemed to be imprisoned, "Yingying!"

    Soon, Yingying flew over, but she was not affected, "Mom, I finally found you."

    Murong Ning hugged Yingying and asked, "Why did you come here? Now, what about brother and the others?"

    "They didn't have time, I'll catch up with you quickly." Yingying's words reassured Murong Ning, "Silly Yingying, how good is it to stay in the God Realm and wait for your parents? "

    No, I want to follow my parents." Yingying also knew that she was here, but she just felt comfortable following her mother, so she rushed over desperately.

    Young Master Mo touched Yingying's head, and he said, "Let's get out of here first. My cultivation base is also imprisoned."

    Not long after the three of them left, a woman staggered to the place where they had been, "What is this place? If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't be so tossed about it. It's good to spend time with them in the God Realm. "

    It was Lan Ning'er who spoke, and she just finished speaking to herself. She saw two people wearing black clothes and masks walking up to her, "Wow, there are women!"

    "Not a model, right?" Another said.

    "It's not like that!" After speaking, the two approached Lan Ning'er.

    Lan Ning'er stared at them and said, "Who are you? What do you want to do?"

    "Wow, it's really a woman! Brother Wang, let's send it!" One of them said excitedly.

    "Let's go, Sanzi. Take her back to the ground, don't let her die outside." Brother Wang said, hugging Lan Ning'er and walking towards the ground, Sanzi closely following.

    Lan Ning'er shouted with all her strength, "Let go of me!"

    "It's hard to find a woman, do you think you can let go? Let me tell you, right now, what we need most in the No. 1 area of ​​the underground palace is women." Wang The elder brother smiled and said, "Third son, let's wait for the reward, the boss will definitely reward us."

    "Brother Wang. It seems that it is not bad for us to take risks, but brother Wang, can we keep two of this woman? God?" said the third son in a low voice.

    Brother Wang's eyes narrowed slightly. "Let's go, go to our secret base, let's play for two days and then meet up."

    "Go!" The third son looked at Lan Ning'er's face, his saliva was about to flow down, "Brother Wang, this girl is still a rare breed. The beauty of her."