Chapter 211-220

CHAPTER 211:

"Well, I'm also worried about this problem." Ye Zixu nodded, "We don't care, if the girl is injured, it will be bad."

    "Go back to my world, anyway, we are not worried about the place to live." Young Master Mo said with a smile.

    Ye Zixu rubbed his hands together and said, "Don't forget to take me with you." "Don't

    worry, I won't forget you." Young Master Mo glanced at his uncle. He can definitely help himself look after Ning'er.

    The group left the freshwater star, and the Penglai Immortal Island just built was abandoned by them.

    After a day's rest, Murong Ning began to look for the space nodes within the range covered by the World Tree. It was difficult to find such space nodes.

    Murong Ning sat at the top of the world tree and began to scan the entire earth inch by inch. You must know that space nodes are hard to find, and it may appear somewhere randomly.

    This was a delicate task, especially since Murong Ning was scanning the entire earth for the first time, which required her to carefully grasp every inch of the entire earth.

    After sweeping it down, Murong Ning discovered a lot of things. There is a core at the center of the earth. This core has a very high level and a high temperature. This makes Murong Ning feel that the earth was originally formed by this core. formed by the core.

    And how this core was formed, it was difficult for Murong Ning, because this core looks like the beast pill of a monster, but if it is really the beast pill, then the size of this monster can be very small. big. And the horror is still unimaginable.

    This search for Murong Ning took a full half a month. During the half month, she used her divine sense to sweep every inch of the earth during the day. At night, under the force of Gongzimo, she obediently returned to the castle to rest and sleep. , Although she has no problem not sleeping for a long time now, but because of the little baby in her belly, she can only lie in bed obediently and sleep, just like ordinary people.

    Murong Ning swept the earth. But she didn't find anything unusual, and she felt a little discouraged, because her scanning speed was too slow, maybe in the process of her scanning. The space node has changed the method.

    After sweeping the entire earth, Murong Ning returned to the castle in a depressing manner. When Young Master Mo saw her coming back, he immediately closed his work. Seeing her expression, Young Master Mo hugged her and comforted her, "Ning'er, space nodes are not so easy to find. , Some people use hundreds of years to find space nodes, so you don't have to worry, just take your time."

    Murong Ning nodded. "It's not that I want to take it slow, but I can't improve the speed at all. It will take me half a month to search the earth once. It's just such a long time, and there are space nodes. I also ran away early."

    "Because this is your first time. Search, you will know next time you search, your speed will be at least half faster." Young Master Mo assured.

    "Really so fast?" Murong Ning asked, tilting his head.

    "I promise, this is the end, right?" Young Master Mo raised his hand and assured.

    "Okay, I'll trust you once." Murong Ning finally showed a smile on his face.

    And Young Master Mo was thinking about how he could go to Earth to accompany Ning'er to search.

    "Mo, what are you thinking?" Murong Ning asked when he saw Mo's thoughtful look.