Chapter 311-320

CHAPTER 311:

"This area is considered a public area, and the next area is the residence of the only pair of sister goddesses in the end of the gods." Gong Zimo looked at the jade slip and sighed.

    "These two goddesses have weird personalities, one of them is happy and the other is melancholy, so when you meet them, it's best not to have any expressions, because you are happy, the melancholy goddess will think you are laughing at her, if you are melancholy, The goddess of happiness will think that you are showing your face to her, so the only way to meet the two of them is not to have any expressions, and to respond to changes." Murong Ning read out Pastor's advice to them.

    Everyone looked at each other, and then everyone looked at Zuo Feng in unison, knowing that he was the one who usually had the most difficulty controlling his expressions.

    "Why are you looking at me? I can guarantee that I will never have any expressions. From now on, I will be a piece of wood." After speaking, Zuo Feng actually turned his face into wood.

    Everyone was stunned, there is no need to exaggerate!

    The spaceship entered the area of ​​the pair of sisters, and as long as it passed this area, it was the capital of the gods. The ability of these two sisters is really great, they can even occupy the area closest to the gods.

    "Get down!" With a stern shout, Young Master Mo didn't have time to react, and the spacecraft fell directly to the ground. Fortunately, everyone worked hard to stabilize at the last moment, otherwise the entire spacecraft would fall to pieces.

    Everyone came out of the spaceship, and everyone did not show any expressions now. Although they were very angry, they could only bear it.

    They saw two almost identical women standing in front of them. The two women were very handsome, and as Pastor said, one smiled happily and the other had a sad face.

    The sad goddess said. "Who brought you here."

    "Report to the seniors, we just passed by here and are going to the capital of God." Young Master Mo said respectfully.

    "Oh. Do you have to pass by us when you go to the gods?" The melancholy goddess asked coldly.

    "Senior, we came from there." Murong Ning pointed in the direction of King Yan. This is the place to come straight from there.

    "Oh, it came from King Yan, have you met him?" The Happy Goddess asked.

    "Yes, senior!" Murong Ning responded.

    "How is he doing recently?" The Happy Goddess asked expectantly.

    "It seems to be not bad!" Murong Ning suddenly felt that he was in trouble. This woman was interested in Yan Wang, so wasn't that her master's rival in love?

    "Oh, why are you going to the gods?" The Happy Goddess looked at them.

    "Report to the seniors, we want to go to the library to have a look." Murong Ning felt that he should not reveal his identity as an experienced practitioner. Otherwise, I'm afraid there will be trouble.

    You must know that Young Master Mo and the others are all human beings, and they all guessed the mind of the happy goddess. When they heard Murong Ning's answer, they all nodded.

    "Go read? You are really patient. Since that's the case, let's go!" The Happy Goddess said with a smile.

    "Thank you, senior!" Murong Ning and the others were passing through the level of surprise.