Chapter 171-180

CHAPTER 171:

When he saw the pictures on the computer and the sounds of "hmmmmm", Mo felt a little hot all over, and even the place that had been silent for a long time was a little swollen and painful.

    Murong Ning knew his changes best, hers. She laughed softly, causing Young Master Mo to nibble on her neck. His voice was already a little low, "Ning'er, let's double-cultivation!"

    "Are you sure you have memorized the double-cultivation method?" Murong Ning turned around and wrapped his arms around his neck, causing him to whimper softly.

    "Are you sure?" Young Master Mo nodded, he was sure, because he never forgot it, not to mention he read the book twice.

    "Are you sure it's here?" Murong Ning gently pressed his head against him and buried his face in his arms. Although this is the place where Mo has stayed before, the environment is a bit too shabby!

    Young Master Mo smiled lightly, and in an instant the entire cave was empty, and even the laptop that was ummmmming disappeared.

    When Murong Ning came back to his senses, he was already lying on a huge bed. The decoration of the whole room was very European, and the cabinets in the room were all white, giving people a fresh feeling.

    "This is my site, no one will come in." Young Master Mo said lightly pressing on her.

    "In the castle?" Murong Ning was still a little worried, there seemed to be ordinary people coming and going in this castle.

    "Yeah! This is the top floor, don't worry, no one can come in except me." After Young Master Mo finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Murong Ning's mouth, so that she could no longer ask questions. He never allowed others to come up to this top floor, because this was his independent space, and now it was his and Ning'er's love nest.

    The computer that was thrown aside by Young Master Mo was like an accompaniment, catalyzing them all the time.

    Gradually, the clothes were thrown aside, and Young Master Mo woke up and kissed every inch of Murong Ning's body. The faint body fragrance attracted him, until her face began to turn red slowly, and she slowly moaned out. . Mo asked hoarsely, "Ning'er, are you ready?"

    "Mm!" Murong Ning hummed.

    Young Master Mo jumped and entered Murong Ning's body directly. The little pain at the beginning was instantly transformed into a comfortable enjoyment by the Young Master Mo Ling's power, but when they were indulging, they did not forget the double cultivation technique, and the two of them started to run the dual cultivation technique.

    It would be two days and two nights when they were freed from the joy of double cultivation. If he hadn't been thinking about the situation on Earth, Mo would have really wanted to push Ning'er under his body and do it again.

    "Mo, how's your cultivation?" Murong Ning discovered that his cultivation had grown to the peak of the late stage of forming an elixir, and he could reach the Nascent Soul stage at any time.

    Young Master Mo smiled. Then he hugged Murong Ning who was already dressed and said, "It's already reached the Golden Immortal Stage."

    "It's so fast!" Murong Ning said softly.

    "Then we have to practice double cultivation more often in the future, okay?" Young Master Mo already likes double cultivation, and now he finally knows why those gods like to marry concubines one by one, but he won't. Because he only likes Ning'er.

    "Mo!" Murong Ning hugged him back, "Never leave me."

    "Don't worry! I won't leave you." Young Master Mo assured him, "We should go out, they will be in a hurry if we don't go out." Young Master Mo has seen Yao Junhao's anxious faces.