Chapter 231-240

CHAPTER 231:

"Yiyi, what's wrong with you, who bullied you?" Liu Yiyi's fanatical fans rushed up.

    Liu Yiyi's expression is a little dull now, and it seems that there is no reaction.

    At this time, Xiao Ruo in the car was asking Murong Ning, "Ning'er, what happened?"

    "She wanted to be a junior, but Mo said she wasn't worthy." Murong Ning whispered.

    "She deserves it, she doesn't deserve it at all." Xiao Ruo said angrily, now that the mistress is so blatant.

    "Ruoruo, I'm not angry, why are you angry?" Murong Ning looked at her belly, "You're about to give birth, don't be angry."

    Xiao Ruo patted her chest and said, "Okay, I I'm not angry anymore."

    "You." Murong Ning shook her head, she really couldn't help Ruoruo.

    I don't know who noticed the two of them looking out in the car. Someone pointed at Xiao Ruo, "I heard her talking bad about Yiyi just now." As soon as

    his words fell, the surrounding fans went crazy. Ran towards the car. Murong Ning directly added a defensive formation to the car, "Ruoruo, stay here, don't go out."

    "Well, I know." Xiao Ruo nodded, then she shouted outside, "When will I say Have you heard Liu Yiyi's bad words? I just can't get used to her always caring about other people's husbands, and besides, she is indeed not as beautiful as other people's wives."

    Murong Ning was speechless by the side, "What do you do with them? "

    Young Master Mo and the others also ran over at this time, "What are you doing? If you do this again, please leave."

    "Why? We don't want to leave, we want to support Liu Yiyi. When did Yiyi rob someone else's husband, you guys?" Don't talk nonsense with your eyes open."

    "It's time for you to see the face of your idol. Knowing that they have a husband, they still want to be a mistress, but they are so stimulated that they sit on the ground. It's funny that you still think she's reasonable." Xiao Ruo ignored it. Forgiving look.

    "Ruoruo. Don't say anything, just ignore them, they won't get close to our car anyway." Murong Ning patted Xiao Ruo's hand.

    Xiao Ruo pouted and said, "Why can't you say it. We can say it if she dares to do it. If you don't believe it, you can ask her yourself."

    It seems that some of these fans quietly walked up to Liu Yiyi, who is still silent now I can't help myself in my own world!

    "Yiyi, if he doesn't like you, don't beg him." This fan is very smart.

    "But I just like him, even if he has a wife, it doesn't matter." Liu Yiyi's words made the fans who came over a little bit unbearable, and now it proves that what Xiao Ruo said just now is right, this Liu Yiyi too I don't love myself anymore.

    Some of the sensible fans have already started to retreat. The most important thing is that they heard someone say that the person Liu Yiyi is pursuing is Gongzimo, and Gongzimo's wife is pregnant and is about to give birth to a child. If you let them bully pregnant women, they can't do it. And this is clearly Liu Yiyi's fault.

    However, even so, some people still started posting on Weibo to draw people over to support Liu Yiyi. There were more and more people on the set, and there were even a lot of people outside.

    "Liu Yiyi! Liu Yiyi!..." These people shouted outside.

    Someone shouted. "Liu Yiyi, I love you!"