Chapter 61-70

CHAPTER 61:

"Ning'er, will this affect our team's image?" Yao Junhao asked.

    "Second brother, there is no information about forming a team in the mission hall right now. We are not a formal team yet. Shouldn't this matter have much impact?" Murong Ning said with a smile.

    "Ning'er, I'm afraid that someone will take advantage of this." Yao Junhao frowned, after all, two people ran away.

    "Give them this opportunity to take advantage, I want to see what tricks they can come up with." Murong Ning smiled coldly, Murong Lan, I'll wait for you to take action.

    "Yao team, there is no need to worry at all, we have been doing our own tasks, who knew they would follow us?" Lao Zhao said with a smile.

    "Yeah, we've brought them to a safe place. They burrowed into the zombie pile by themselves, and we can't do anything about it." Xiao Yi said while waving a chainsaw and saw off a zombie that was approaching.

    "Okay, everyone, let's work!" Murong Ning smiled, as long as the people in his team didn't have any compassion. Besides, she has already given those people a chance, so no matter what she faces, she will not regret it.

    When they returned to the base in the afternoon, at Beichengkou they saw the nine people who went to collect supplies by themselves, as well as the two speed-type ability users.

    "Captain Ning, thank you for bringing us here today. My name is Le Yi, and I am temporarily serving as the captain of this team." Le Yi's expression was serious.

    Murong Ning nodded at him. She looked at the two speed-type abilities. They were obviously excluded from the others. They didn't dare to show any hatred towards Murong Ning now, although they Although the two hated Murong Ning a little, the current situation did not allow them to show any dissatisfaction.

    After returning to the base, those ordinary people had to stay in the isolation room, while Murong Ning and the others went in directly. I hope that Murong Lan didn't take action too late, or else he would have to sleep!

    About two hours later, a guard came in to report, "General, hundreds of people gathered at the door to denounce the eldest lady, and the people who brought them were..."

    "Who said it! I can still bear it. ." Murong Ning had already seen with his divine sense that the person who took the lead outside the door was his best father, while Murong Lan was still hiding in the distance.

    "The one who takes the lead is the eldest miss's father." The guard lowered his head after saying that, he is not worth the eldest miss.

    Although the rest of the Yao family were already prepared, they were still hurt by these words. What the hell did this Murong Che want to do? Could he force his daughter to death?

    "I'll take a look." Yao Yu walked towards the door angrily.

    Murong Ning immediately rushed to the front of his mother, "Mom, they are looking for me, let me go, I want to see how they act."

    As soon as he walked to the door, he saw a group of people standing at the door making a noise Yes, and the leader was Murong Che. Murong Ning looked at this group of people coldly, thinking that they would be able to shout slogans in unison, but it turned out to be such a mess, it seemed that there was no enthusiasm at all.

    "She came out." The two speed-type abilities were suddenly among them.

    "Murong Ning, you pay my brother back."