Chapter 251-260

CHAPTER 251:

Everyone kept quiet on the next road. None of them thought that a god-level expert who was going to chase them ignored the walking person, teleported out, and found that they could no longer find this group of people. , who would have expected a group of monks to walk on two legs? Especially in the past two days, the distance they walked out was not as far as the distance they teleported a few times.

    On the third day, the group finally came to a small town. In fact, it was a small town, but rather a mountain village. The defense of this place is indeed very high, because there is a god-king-level master living here. , This master is considered a hidden master, a group of people entered, but no one rejected them, in fact, it was also because their cultivation base was relatively low.

    About 80% of the group decided to stay here first. After all, there is a god-king class here, and with the protection of this master, their safety should be beyond doubt.

    2,000 people left 1,600 people, and the remaining 400 people went with people they were familiar with. Some people decided to go to that big city, some people decided to go to other places, some people decided to go to that big city. who plan to go back.

    As for Murong Ning, after discussing it with Xiaoxi, they decided to go to Zuoyanzhou. Although there is a shadow demon's territory here, as long as they are careful, and have space and a keen sense of smell and sense of Sanbao, it should be easy to avoid them. .

    And Xiaoxi has already inquired, even Zuoyanzhou has ordinary people, and there are ordinary people, which shows that they are not so repulsive of human beings.

    However, Murong Ning asked Xiaoxi to stay here for a day because she wanted to know more about Zuoyanzhou. Since it is so close to Zuoyanzhou, there should be a lot of information.

    Xiaoxi listened to people talking in a teahouse in a small town all day, and occasionally he would interrupt to lead people to talk about things in Zuoyanzhou.

    One of them spoke, saying that Zuoyanzhou's safe route can be bought in a bookstore in the town. This route is actually the route of the ordinary street, which is very safe, because no shadow demon will go to that area. Exactly why don't know.

    After getting some useful news, Konishi was still very excited. After drinking tea, he went to the bookstore to buy a map, and the map was full of 500,000 copies. But gritted his teeth, Xiaoxi still bought it.

    Early the next morning, the men's clothes were restored, and Xiaoxi, who had put on makeup, went on the road. No one would recognize him anymore in his current appearance, at least no one in the original group would recognize him anymore.

    Xiaoxi bought a basket from a person, carried a basket of things in the basket and left the town like this. Walking slowly along the path depicted on the map, he restrained his breath, although the control was not too complete, but walking on the path of an ordinary person like this, no one should notice him.

    This path is not too wide, and the one they are walking is completely a mountain road. Xiaoxi's speed is still very fast. After walking for a long time, Xiaoxi saw a small cave next to it.

    Murong Ning opened his mouth and said, "Xiao Xi. Come back directly to the space, and take a night's rest before leaving."

    This was the first time Xiaoxi had returned to the space in more than half a year. She used to be in that small town. He didn't even dare to enter the space, for fear that the first immortal would find out his abnormality, but it seems that there is no need to worry now.