Chapter 291-300

CHAPTER 291:

In this way, God King Lan Mei also followed in the crowd. Although Murong Ning didn't say anything to accept it, she did not refuse either. Dabao and the others, under the encouragement of Young Master Mo, began to contact God King Lan Mei. Lan Meishen Wang was very relieved and excited. The more she did this, the more she felt a little ashamed of her daughter.

    After the group teleported to Zuoyanzhou, under the leadership of the Shadow Demon King, they went to another teleportation array, and they were directly teleported to the junction of Zuoyanzhou and Wanqingzhou. The next road was led by Murong Ning, a group of people. Mighty to the small town.

    When they came over, the King of Power was already waiting for them. When he saw them coming, he said with a smile, "I think the time is almost up, and I finally wait for you today."

    "Huh?" Everyone looked at the King of God with doubts.

    Quan Shen Wang said, "I have been guarding this town for hundreds of thousands of years. You will not continue to let me guard it. Since you are here, I will leave it to you." After that, he threw it to The young master opened a key, and then said, "This is where you want to read from now on. Remember, you need to stay for at least 100,000 years, otherwise it will be useless."

    After that, the king of power lost Trace, although Young Master Qi was a little puzzled with the key, he understood the meaning of this God King. Only after he has been here for 100,000 years can all his guilt be eliminated.

    The group went directly to the God Palace, and the light of the key pointed directly to the basement of the God Palace.

    Young Master Qi took the key and opened the door, and then the group walked down. Although it was said to be a basement, it was actually a prison, but only Sa Yuexin was locked in this prison.

    The entire prison is still very spacious, and Sa Yuexin is not chained. She sat quietly on one side with her knees crossed.

    Hearing someone coming in, Sa Yuexin opened her eyes and looked at the person who came. After seeing Young Master Mo and Salo, she felt her heartbeat slow for a while. "Mo'er, Luo'er!"

    Although she hadn't seen them since she was very young, she still recognized them at a glance.

    Young Master Mo and Salo are both a little restrained, this is the first time they have this kind of motherhood.

    "Mother!" The two said in unison again.

    Sa Yuexin couldn't help shedding tears, "Thank you for still calling me, I committed such a big crime and implicated your father." She felt a little sorry for Young Master Qi. Because she really loves him very much, she didn't hesitate to give up her identity as a demon, but she was found out in the end. It is estimated that he will never forgive herself. She is really a little too selfish, in order to have him The child, she really used a lot of methods until she knew the secret of the Divine Core.

    "That's all over, isn't it?" said Young Master Qi, who was standing behind.

    "Qi, are you back?" Sa Yuexin showed a happy smile. At this moment, everyone can see that Sa Yuexin still has a lot of affection for Young Master Qi.

    "Well, I'm back." Young Master Qi nodded.

    Sa Yuexin stood in front of him. Then he looked at him carefully, "Although you have changed, I can still recognize you."

    "You haven't changed at all." Young Master Qi said with a smile.

    Sa Yuexin jumped into his arms, "Qi!"