Chapter 11-20

CHAPTER 11:

After half a day, the Yao family received good news from the police that Lian Fei was caught. Although he pleaded guilty, he did not explain who ordered it. This made Murong Ning feel extremely depressed. He didn't expect this Lian Fei to be so loyal to Murong Lan now.

    Father Yao actually wanted to ask Murong Ning if he knew who was behind the scenes, but he was afraid of irritating her, so he never said these words.

    Murong Ning has been counting down, there are still thirteen days before the end of the world, she has been thinking about how to tell her grandfather that the end of the world is coming. Anyway, there are those who hate her in the Murong family, and she doesn't bother to go back.

    "Ning'er, what are you thinking?" At this moment, Murong Ning's second cousin Yao Junhao walked in from outside.

    Murong Ning looked at the person who came, then stared at him, and then he continued to speak, "Ning'er, you don't even know the second brother? Your head won't really be broken, right?"

    Yao Junhao said and left. He came over and carefully observed Murong Ning's head, "It's already scarred, and the recovery is too fast."

    Murong Ning thought about the story in the book, which suggested that Murong Ning and this second brother had a good relationship, but in the end of the world After the arrival, Yao Junhao's school was the hardest hit area. Although the eldest cousin had been there several times, he could not be found. In the end, the eldest cousin followed Murong Lan and left the city and went to the base. Although I want to find my second brother, but I don't have the ability, what should I do? Now that she has traveled here, this second brother should help her keep it.

    "What's the matter, I'm thinking about some tangled problem, and my brows are so furrowed." Yao Junhao touched Murong Ning's forehead.

    "Second brother, I'm fine." Murong Ning pulled his hand away. Maybe she could start with him. Thinking that she still has a task a thousand times over, maybe she could ask the second brother to help her collect some accessories, the little rabbit. A thousand, or it will be completed all at once.

    "Ning'er, what are you thinking, tell the second brother, okay?" Yao Junhao wanted to know what Murong Ning was struggling with.

    "The second brother will help me find a thousand jewelry rabbits first, and I'll tell you." Murong Ning said with a wink.

    "A thousand jewelry rabbits? I think about it, by the way, doesn't that guy Liangzi often re-sell some small things? Just wait, I'll get it for you right away." Yao Junhao rushed out of the room excitedly and called Well, these things are small things for him.

    "Ning'er, are you making things difficult for your second brother again?" Yao Yu walked in from outside the door, she heard what Murong Ning said to Yao Junhao.

    "Mom, it's the second brother who prepares it himself." Murong Ning pouted, she didn't force him, did she?

    "You, since I was a child, I liked to let your second brother help you collect strange things." Yao Yu tapped Murong Ning's nose, "If you feel more comfortable, just move, don't stay on the bed. Ning'er, Do you think we can go back?"

    "Mom, I don't want to go back." Murong Ning immediately refused when she heard the words to go back. What a joke, let her be with the enemy who killed her, she didn't do it .

    "Why?" Yao Yu felt that her daughter was a little strange now.

    "Mom, the family is full of smog, plus his filthy children, are you really willing to face it?" Murong Ning asked seriously.