Chapter 41-50

CHAPTER 41:

"Murong Fei, let me warn you, let me hear you insulting me again, and I will tear your mouth." Murong Yu sat up, then stared at Murong Fei fiercely, she told Murong Fei It has always been unpleasant, especially Murong Fei complimented Murong Lan every day, and she was also not pleasing to the eye when she looked at Murong Lan.

    The atmosphere of the entire tent froze for a while, the eyes of both sides were full of sparks of lightning and thunder, and the other two smaller ones, Murong Jiao and Murong Xin, shrank to one side, not daring to get too close to the two of them.

    At this time, Murong Lian next to Murong Yu pulled her, "Sister Yu, don't argue with her, I don't know what's going to happen tonight!"

    "I didn't argue with her, she was just looking for something. "Murong Yu snorted coldly.

    "I think you're looking for trouble, right?" Murong Fei also snorted coldly, she was not in the mood to argue with her now, she turned her head to one side, and cursed in a low voice, "A prostitute's child is cheap.

    " Said that the tent was so small, Murong Yu heard her voice as soon as she spoke, "What did you say?" After Murong Yu said this, she stood up and rushed towards Murong Fei.

    The two immediately scuffled together, and Murong Lan frowned when she saw it, but she didn't try to persuade them. If it wasn't for Murong Fei's constant fawning on her, she would still really hate Murong Fei's pompous attitude.

    "Big sister, do you think they can do it?" Murong Lian came over and asked Murong Lan.

    "What's the matter with me?" Murong Lan glared at Murong Lian coldly, and now she tilted her nose in anger, she couldn't help but murmured in her stomach, calling you big sister because Dad loves you the most Now, I really think of myself as a character, and it is shameless to start abortion at such a young age.

    Murong Lian couldn't pull the two of them away by herself, and she might be beaten herself. Let's look at the two little girls over there. They are directly acquainted with each other. location.

    Murong Lian sighed and sat to one side. She had no choice but to let them fight. Anyway, the two of them had always been on fire in their hearts, so it would be better if they let it out.

    At this time, it was already eight o'clock, and today was exactly fifteen. At eight o'clock, the moon had already risen very high, and it was very round and round. At this moment, the moon changed, and the whole moon became A piece of blood red, the moonlight illuminated the whole earth red blood red, a feeling of terror permeated people's hearts.

    At this time, people in the base were panicking. If it wasn't for the base's notification, the panic would have been even greater. Soon nearly one-third of the people fell into a coma, because after the official notification, these comatose The people were not moved, and the people around left the comatose people far away, quietly waiting for these people to wake up.

    At this time, in the Murong family's tent, Murong Lan and Murong Yu fell into a daze, while Murong Lian fell to the side of Murong Yu and cried, "Murong Fei, why are you so ruthless, you actually pinched Sister Yu unconscious. "

    I didn't pinch her, she fainted." Now Murong Fei was frightened to the side, she no longer dared to approach Murong Yu, who knew that she would suddenly faint.

    At this time, Mr. Murong also knew that his two granddaughters were dizzy, and immediately called the other four granddaughters out. At this time, he could only wait. Murong Che was also awake at this time, and it seemed that he could not awaken his supernatural powers either. one member.