Chapter 121-130

CHAPTER 121:

The group of five rushed to the suburbs of Kyoto so excitedly. Under the guidance of Qiao Yuze, they came to a dilapidated courtyard. The vicinity of this courtyard was full of dense forests. Judging from the appearance of the courtyard and the degree of dilapidation, it was estimated that For a while, it seems to have been ruined before the end of the world.

    "Where is this??" Murong Ning asked suspiciously, knowing that there should not be people living in this kind of place, and even if there are people, there should be unusual people.

    "This is the original home of my mother and I, um, things are under the ground here." Qiao Yuze jumped off the flying sword, and then saw him walking towards the house with ease.

    Murong Ning and the others followed him and walked in. Although the exterior of the house was dilapidated, when they walked in, they found that Qiankun was inside. Dilapidated look.

    "I didn't expect that the house inside wasn't broken. Is it true that no one usually comes here?" Murong Ning asked curiously.

    Qiao Yuze said with a smile, "This is a famous haunted house, not to mention children, even adults would not dare to come in."

    "Haunted house?" Murong's eyes widened, but he didn't expect that he would be lucky enough to see the haunted house.

    "Yeah, there was a soul body here a long time ago, but when I lived here with my mother, I was always with her, and then she disappeared suddenly for some reason, and we never saw her again. But When she was there, she used to frighten away a lot of people who wanted to bully me and my mother, so this haunted house is very famous in this area." Qiao Yuze said with a smile, he didn't agree with what he said, but Murong Ning and the others were in their hearts. I understand that the child's mentality from being bullied has been very strong.

    Qiao Yiran was stunned. She thought that her father's lover should live in a mansion, but she didn't expect to live in a haunted mansion. It was strange, so strange. Shouldn't it be?

    "Sister, in fact, I didn't know that I had a father until half a year ago." Qiao Yuze smiled and said, "Mom never mentioned the existence of a father before, so I don't care whether I have a father or not. But sister, I like you very much. ."

    Qiao Yiran hugged him gently, maybe at this moment she could accept him a little bit.

    "Yiran, there's a lot of inside information here. I thought it was his mother's problem, but it looks like a lot of it is your dad's problem." Murong Ning sighed, that Qiao Yue is really weird, it's okay if her daughter doesn't kiss her, From today's discovery, she felt that he didn't care that much about his lover and son.

    "Well, I found it too." Qiao Yiran nodded.

    "Let's go!" Qiao Yuze led everyone inside, where there was a backyard. There was a dry well in the backyard, Qiao Yuze jumped straight down, Murong Ning looked down at him and opened a door next to him, and Murong Ning jumped down when he saw him walk into the small door. Immediately after, the others jumped one after another.

    Entering from the door is a dark and narrow passage. Murong Ning took out the searchlight and illuminated the way for everyone to go forward. After walking along the small passage for about 20 meters, there was a spacious hall inside. The spacious hall was filled with all kinds of gold and silver treasures, and Murong Ning's searchlight was no longer needed here. Murong Ning hung it aside.

    "Wow! Jinshan." Yao Junhao lay directly on top.

    "Second brother, this isn't for sleeping, right?" Murong Ning couldn't help laughing.