Chapter 71-80

CHAPTER 71:

Three hours later, Murong Ning quietly called up the members of his team and asked everyone to get ready. Even the four sisters of the Murong family hid in the car.

    "They're here." Murong Ning smiled, and soon the group of people walked to the trap they set.

    Pfft! Pfft! After a few noises, there were four less people in the team that wanted to attack Murong Ning and the others, and there was another one who was on the edge, "Pull me up."

    As for the four who fell, one of them screamed, while the others The three fell in and there was no sound. Murong Ning observed it with his own consciousness, and saw that the three had been stabbed to death by the ice pick.

    The man who screamed was pulled out, and the boss said after seeing his wound, "It seems that they are already prepared. Let's walk off the road. They must have set up a lot of traps here.

    " , someone came to report, "Big brother, the remaining three brothers died in the pit."

    "Damn, three brothers were broken at the beginning of the operation. The boss's bone is not easy to chew!" One of the brothers Shen said.

    "The more we do this, the more we have to torture them miserably." The second child in the team said viciously.

    "Maybe we shouldn't have hit their ideas." The third raised his eyebrows. He didn't agree with attacking this team from the beginning, because he felt that the team was very strong, but the bosses didn't believe their feelings, and he also There is no way.

    "Don't let everyone's anger, the third one. They have created so many traps, which means that they dare not confront us head-on. We don't have to be afraid. They will all become our captives immediately." The boss took the lead and walked towards the road. Go, they certainly have no way to set traps on the road.

    The rest followed behind the boss, and the injured brother was taken back to the convoy.

    Murong Ning looked at the third child carefully. She found that the third child had been frowning from beginning to end. It seemed that he was the only one who disagreed. Maybe she could treat him with mercy.

    "They came from the road. This group of people is quite smart." Luo Jiaqi said.

    "Prepare to fight." Murong Ning and the others were now hiding beside the stones on both sides of the road.

    At this time, the group of people walked over quietly, and before they could reach Murong Ning's car, they were immediately hit by various spells.

    "There is an ambush. Rewind!" At this time, the boss turned out to be the last one, and I have to say that this guy is really cunning. But soon, he was controlled by Luo Jiaqi's mental ability.

    At this time, Li Yunheng also controlled the second child, and the battle was over in less than fifteen minutes.

    Although the group was injured, they were all captured. Murong Ning looked at the boss, "Why are you attacking our team?

    " At

    this time, the second child confessed that the reason why they attacked Murong Ning and the others was because the food Murong Ning and the others cooked that night was so delicious that it attracted them. And after observing along the way, they found that Murong Ning and his team had a lot of supplies, every day the meals were very rich, and there were several beauties. These things attracted them, and they couldn't extricate themselves.

    "Ning'er, they said one thing. That is, our resources are too rich. If we enter the capital like this, we will also become the target of others." Yao Junhao said with a frown.