Chapter 51-60

CHAPTER 51:

After Murong Ning practiced for two hours, the space artifact told her that the five people had now been subdued, and the room in the space had now formed a second floor, the first floor was a hall and a kitchen, and the second floor had ten The biggest one is Murong Ning's. Having a room makes Murong Ning a lot happier. This way, if something happens outside, he can hide in the space and have a place to eat and sleep. It's okay to stay here.

    At this time, a voice sounded in the space, "The host should not avoid it all the time, the cultivation heart must be strong in order to succeed."

    Murong Ning's mouth twitched, "Is it possible that I have to die? I can be sure of my courage. Yes, but it is impossible for me to encounter fatal danger and not avoid it." The

    Space Item Spirit stopped talking, after all, one can cultivate only with life. Although it hopes that the host has a strong heart, it will not encourage the host to fight to the end.

    Murong Ning ran directly to the largest room that belonged to her on the second floor. The room was empty now, but she had stored a lot of things, so she could arrange the room.

    After setting up her own room, she threw a bed in each of the other rooms, and then she didn't care anymore. Anyway, they could take whatever they needed. She would never limit her family to these things.

    At this time, the five guys were already standing in a row, and they were standing in the yard to receive instructions from the cook when there was a knock on the door. The cook opened the door and saw the ant king. At this moment, Murong Ning noticed the arrival of the ant king and walked out.

    "Huh? Did you find the spirit grass?" Murong Ning immediately became happy when he heard the message from the ant king, "Ant king, these five people will cooperate with your work from now on. You five go with the ant king!" A storage bag, you must know that this is the basic preparation of space, so there is no need to worry that they will not be able to bring back those spirit grasses, and space has said that the strength of these people is now several times deeper, and it stands to reason that they should not encounter anything. Dangerous, after all, there is still the ant king.

    After the five of them left, Murong Ning checked that it was seven o'clock in the evening, and immediately went out for dinner.

    During dinner, Yao Bin looked at Murong Ning and asked, "Ninger, did you spread the news about Murong Lan's space?"

    Murong Ning smiled and said, "No, she wanted to hide it, but I won't let it go. She got her wish."

    Yao Bin shook his head, "Ning'er, it's not necessarily a good thing for us to hide it from us, but you picked her up. Now she is a hot power user in the entire base, I think she might use it. This opportunity has raised my prestige."

    Murong Ning shook his head with a smile, "Uncle, you don't know Murong Lan's character, you must know that she is a poor and fearful person. It will be difficult for her to take it out."

    Although it will definitely be beneficial to hold the supplies in her own hands in the end times, it will definitely not be a good thing for the management. Thinking about the book, if it wasn't for Murong Lan's love for that man too much Shen, and that man is also extremely evil, she probably won't take out the supplies she received, right? Thinking about it in the early stage, it seemed that it was difficult for Yao Junyi to deduct materials from her hands.

    "But I heard that she gave each of her team a bag of rice and a bag of noodles." Yao Junhao said.

    "Isn't that what it should have been? Besides, do you know how much she took along the way?" Murong Ning smiled, it only took up a little bit, and the people who cooperated with her had a great appetite. She was almost over her limit.