Chapter 201-210

CHAPTER 201:

Without Lu Xiao's bewitchment, the Demon Race and the Human Race will be at peace with each other.

    Murong Ning's current appearance has been adapted by everyone. From the first sight, everyone in the world has been able to see that Murong Ning can still do his own business quietly.

    Now a strange phenomenon has formed in the entire Mo world, that is, no matter where they are, they are always in pairs, which makes Murong Ning laugh at Young Master Mo, "Mo, your world has become a double cultivation world. No, you can simply set up a double cultivation sect."

    "No, if I want to set up a double cultivation sect, it has already been established, why wait until now, and besides, everyone is like this now, just to improve their cultivation, and wait for the Chaos Pill to use it. If it's over, maybe a lot of people will be separated." Young Master Mo was not optimistic about them.

    "Is it that exaggerated?" Murong Ning raised his eyebrows.

    "Wait and see, I think they are a little too careless." Young Master Mo has always been a picky person, especially when it comes to emotional matters, otherwise it is estimated that his confidantes are much more than Lu Xiao and the others. There are so many women in the world chasing him, who knew that he would look right at Murong Ning.

    In fact, Murong Ning was really the only woman that Young Master Mo Jing looked at. If the Blue Devil Princess lost somewhere, it could only be said that she lost at the wrong time.

    "Mo, it seems that the human race and the demon race can get along peacefully. Should we find a way out?" Murong Ning still wanted to go back and have a look. She wanted to know how Xiao Yu was doing. She liked it the most. The little sister of her, although she said that she can rest assured that Xiao Ruo is there, but this kind of concern is really carved into the bone marrow, and it hurts just thinking about it.

    "If there is a way out, let the uncle find the most suitable one." Young Master Mo smiled, "Uncle has always been pervasive." After speaking, he threw out a text message.

    After Ye Zixu received the text message, he immediately started yelling, "Stinky boy. Let the uncle do everything. It's too much to be lazy

    , isn't it?" In person, only he and Murong Lan next to him could hear his call.

    "Senior. When will Lu Xiao be back?" Murong Lan immediately asked when she heard Ye Zixu speak.

    Ye Zixu said angrily, "Can't you ask anything else?"

    "Senior, when can I see Lu Xiao?" Well, Murong Lan asked something else immediately.

    Ye Zixu almost vomited blood, "I said why are you so persistent? Lu Xiao has already run away with other women, why are you waiting for him?"

    "He already has a lot of women? He should always come back. One day." Murong Lan held an indifferent attitude towards him having other women.

    "You are really stubborn, let me tell you this, he found his true love, so he left." Ye Zixu said irritably. It doesn't matter if it will hurt Murong Lan or not.

    "True love? Him???" Murong Lan suddenly felt that the word true love pierced into her heart, Xiao Mingming was hers, obviously it was hers?

    "Are you alright?" Ye Zixu saw that Murong Lan suddenly became a little stupid, and couldn't help but ask, wouldn't it really irritate her?

    At this moment. A handsome man full of evil energy suddenly appeared in front of Murong Lan, "Old man Ye, such a beautiful beauty, you are willing to be stimulated."