Chapter 101-110

CHAPTER 101:

The number of people who went out of the city to fight was constantly increasing, and even some old ladies ran out with shovels, but they were persuaded to go back. After all, they were all ordinary old ladies, and even walking was a problem. How to fight zombies. However, their spirit inspired the team preparing for battle.

    "Come on! We will definitely defeat the zombies!" At this moment, someone couldn't help shouting.

    "Come on!"

    "Come on!" ??? ???

    Soon many people responded, and Murong Ning and the others smiled with relief when they saw everyone's enthusiasm. As long as everyone can unite like this, they will win the final victory. It's definitely them.

    At this moment, a soldier standing guard on the city wall shouted, "Major General Yao, the zombies are coming soon, there are a lot of them."

    Yao Junyi and Murong Ning looked at each other, and the two jumped directly to the city wall, only to see a dense number of people in the distance. Thousands of zombies pressed towards G city.

    "They're so fast!" Yao Junyi squinted his eyes slightly, "Let's go, we're ready to fight."

    There are only about 4,000 power users here at Anning Base, while the other side may have an army of hundreds of thousands, or maybe even More.

    "Dad has already applied for assistance from the southern base and several nearby bases. I wonder if any experts will come to help?" Yao Junyi whispered to Murong Ning. They resisted this army of zombies. Even if the army of zombies assembles again in the future, there should be no more, right?

    "There are so many zombies, and I'm only applying for help now, I guess they won't be able to catch up today." Murong Ning raised his eyebrows, then sighed, "Brother, now we can only rely on ourselves, take good command. Oh! I'm going out first."

    "Don't worry, I'm confident." Yao Junyi was particularly high-spirited, even though it was the first time for such a big commander. But he has been preparing for a long, long time.

    Murong Ning looked at Shen Aotian and Murong Lan, the eldest brother died when Shen Aotian met Murong Lan in his last life, and Lei Yi Neng was taken away by Murong Lan's wolf-hearted woman, but he has completely changed his life in this life. . Would Shen Aotian and Murong Lan be very depressed if they knew about the situation in their previous life? It's just that I don't know if the appearance of zombies so fast in t8 is also related to me? It seems that he really brought countless variables, especially the Kyoto base, which should be the last laughing base, but it was disintegrated like this.

    Murong Ning smiled and ran out of the city quickly, because she was so fast, she disappeared in front of everyone's eyes in the blink of an eye. She first held on to t8, and the elder brother directed the fight against the zombies, which would be more effective with half the effort. So you have to cheer yourself up.

    Seeing that the boss was gone, Wang Xiaole said to Zheng Ming next to him, "Brother Zheng, did the boss leave us alone?"

    "Idiot, didn't you say it just now? Major General Yao is our commander-in-chief this time. So you Just listen to the command with peace of mind, the boss is going to deal with that t8, only when the boss is against that t8 can we relax, understand?" Zheng Ming slapped Wang Xiaole directly, zombies without command are better to deal with .

    Wang Xiaole rubbed his head pitifully, "Brother Zheng, don't be so hard on yourself. In case you're stupid, you have to take care of me while you fight zombies for a while, it's not worth it! If you don't think about me, you have to do it too. Don't you think about yourself?"