Chapter 131-140

CHAPTER 131:

When Murong Ning and the others arrived at the door of the banquet hall, the General Lien had already greeted him, and Xiao Yan, who was beside him, was no longer there.

    He warmly invited you all, even to the point of being attentive. Is this necessary? However, when he looked at Murong Ning and Xiao Yi, he still showed lewd eyes. Murong Ning narrowed his eyes and walked in a mysterious way. This guy definitely has no good intentions. You must know that there is an old saying in China that if you are courteous when you have nothing to do, you are either a traitor or a thief!

    After the group was welcomed into the hall by General Lien, everyone found that the hall was decorated with extravagance. The whole wall was decorated with splendid gold and blue, and the roof was covered with crystal lamps.

    The long table in the hall is also filled with all kinds of food. The aroma permeates the entire hall. Some foodies can't help but move their index fingers. The aroma is too tempting. The most important thing is this At the end of the world, there are still such rich supplies and so many kinds of food, and I don't know how this General Lien got it.

    But when I glanced at the situation outside, many ordinary people were skinny, and some couldn't even move when they were hungry. However, so much food was used for extravagance here. This even general is really not a good thing!

    Murong Ning glanced at his team members and told them through sound transmission that they were not allowed to eat the food here, especially the twelve flower-guarding messengers who protected Xiaoyi and the others, and they were not allowed to touch anything. He also warned Xiaoyi and the other six not to touch the food and drinks here, including alcohol, or even let people touch them.

    Murong Ning's remarks caused Murong Yu to roll her eyes fiercely. She replied, "Second sister, we have grown up, we all understand this, we promise to keep our mouth shut, and we won't touch anything here." In fact, her I thought to myself, everyone is a cultivator. Shouldn't be a big problem, right?

    Murong Ning said coldly, "I'm doing this for your own good, but you still despise me, hum!"

    Her words made Xiaoyi and Murongyu tremble. Murong Yu pouted, knowing that she would not answer the second sister's words.

    Yao Junyi walked up to Murong Ning at this moment, put his arms around her shoulders and said, "Ninger, what do they do, let them suffer a little, and they will know that you are doing it for them."

    Murong Ning nodded. He said, "That's right! I'm thinking the same thing now, kindness is like a donkey's liver and lungs!" Young Master

    Mo, who was standing not far away, leaned over without a trace when he saw this scene, and didn't know what to do. Yao Junyi found himself on Zhang Ye's shoulder, you two stared at me, I stared at you, a little stunned.

    "Zhang Ye, what method is this?" Yao Junyi asked softly. Why did he suddenly hug Zhang Ye?

    "I didn't see it clearly, it was terrifying, and the speed was too fast. Before I could react, you were already here." Zhang Ye stared at Lao Yuan Lao Yuan, he was about ten meters away from the boss! He couldn't help swallowing, how did Major General Yao come here? Was thrown over by Boss Mo? impossible. Without this action? But just like that, Major General Yao was on his shoulders. If this happened in the middle of the night, it would be too terrifying!

    This scene made the surrounding team members who fought in the world silenced. They only felt that this young master Mo was even more terrifying. Murong Ning couldn't help but glared at him when he saw the man hooking his shoulders.