Chapter 81-90

CHAPTER 81:

After Shen Aotian did that action, he fainted again. At this time, Qiao Yue had already arrived at his daughter's villa. Seeing that his daughter's subordinates were all standing downstairs, he asked, "

    Where 's the eldest miss?" Pointing to the bottom, Qiao Yue asked, "Why are you standing here, don't you know what happened outside?"

    "Miss, let us stand here and wait for her to come out."

    Qiao Yue frowned, her daughter's These corrections are a bit too obedient, right? "Go to the gate now to see how the situation is, and come back and report to me later." The

    group of people got tired of standing and walked out. At this time, Qiao Yue, who was about to go inside, saw the ground. He picked up a piece of promotional paper from , and looking at the comparison of the photos above, he felt that it was impossible for his daughter to do such a thing.

    Qiao Yue threw the paper aside, stopped his subordinates, and walked towards the underground prison. The prison was very quiet. When Qiao Yue walked to the center of the prison, he was a little shocked, because his daughter was completely naked, And next to him lay a man, just like the man on the paper, like a skeleton, and it was obvious that the two of them created the mess on the ground.

    Qiao Yue never knew that his daughter was so dissolute. He hid his coat and put it on his daughter, because he also had some supernatural powers, and it was obvious that his daughter was really putting this one next to him. People sucked, but how did the photos flow out? Has anyone come in? He observed for a while, only to find a very messy appearance of people who had been held in a prison.

    Qiao Yue called for his subordinates, and then walked upstairs with his daughter in his arms, while others also went upstairs with the skeleton-like person next to him.

    Putting his daughter on the bed, he began to call his daughter. Soon Qiao Yiran woke up, "Dad, why are you here?"

    Qiao Yue pointed to the person on the bed next to him and asked, "Who is he?"

    Qiao Yiran turned her head to look at the person on the bed next to her, "Ah? How did Shen Aotian become like this?"

    "You sucked it dry, the problem is that I don't know who made the photos everywhere. Check it out for yourself! Now There are still a group of people waiting outside." Qiao Yue handed Qiao Yiran a piece of paper he picked up when he went upstairs.

    After reading the paper, Qiao Yiran's expression instantly turned cold, "Who did this?"

    "I have already sent someone to investigate, and now I want to ask you who is in prison?" Qiao Yue felt this question It seems serious.

    Qiao Yiran's expression froze for a moment. In fact, her private life is generally unknown to her father, but since this matter has already happened, she cannot hide it from her father.

    When Qiao Yue heard his daughter say everything, he almost slapped him. He didn't expect his daughter's private life to be so ****.

    "You???, how can you do this? If you have a fixed lover, I won't say anything about you. You say that you have made so many children from everyone, and they will turn their back one day sooner or later." Qiao Yue now He was completely speechless about his daughter, "You can handle it yourself. Don't bother me if it's all right. Send this person back to others. He's not dead yet. You can help him adjust before sending him off."

    Qiao Yue said and left. Man, he can't take care of this daughter anymore.

    After Qiao Yue left. Only then did Qiao Yiran get up slowly and put on her clothes. She looked at Shen Aotian, "What happened? By the way, what about the fifteen guys? Could it be that she was plotted against by them?"