Chapter 191-200

CHAPTER 191:

Old Master Yao is still very satisfied with Young Master Mo's performance, which shows that he deplores Ning'er more.

    To be honest, Murong Ning didn't say that it was difficult to attack Murong Che at all, but felt that if he attacked Murong Che, he would be a little sorry for the original Murong Ning. No matter what happened in the original book, but Murong Che After all, he didn't kill his own daughter.

    "Ning'er, I have wronged you." Yao Yu suddenly felt that she was sorry for her daughter. Since the end of the world, she seems to have never fulfilled her mother's responsibilities.

    "Mom, what are you talking about? I don't feel wronged." Murong Ning said with a smile.

    "Okay, everyone, don't worry too much. If you really don't want to start, just hide from them in the future. I think Lu Xiao will definitely not provoke them again." Li Yue raised her eyebrows and said, "I think Lu Xiao may attack the other sisters of the Murong family next, so it's best for you to show less of your face now."

    "Li Yue is right, Ning'er, let your sisters show less, especially Danshui Xing. Murong Fei, let him pay attention, we can find that planet, and Lu Xiao can definitely find it." Young Master Mo nodded, and Danshui Star's defensive measures still have to be done a little, "Li Yue, how many times can you let me? Let's go to the freshwater star to make a few defensive formations, if possible, it is best to stabilize the entire planet so that no other changes will occur."

    "Yes!" Li Yue took the order and left, he had to Go and pick out a few good Array Masters.

    Others have also cultivated, and compared with Lu Xiao, their cultivation is still too weak.

    Young Master Mo and Murong Ning also went to practice, Young Master Mo felt that he had to surpass Lu Xiao, lest he would be unable to resist when he attacked Ning Er.

    And Murong Ning felt that she had to work hard, lest when Murong Lan became the Demon King, she would be like a rookie beside her, and she knew that Murong Lan hated herself the most. It is estimated that the hatred is deeper now!

    After a night of training, Yao Junhao and Yao Junyi's brothers have reached the middle stage of foundation building, Zhang Ye's is almost at the middle stage of foundation building, and Murong Yu and Murong Lian have also reached the early stage of foundation building.

    The more the cultivation base grows. The more they can feel the benefits of higher cultivation, so that they can't help but yearn for higher cultivation.

    "Yu'er, let's continue to practice, we can't be too weaker than that Murong Lan." Yao Junyi took Murong Yu and watched.

    Murong Lian was also taken away by Zhang Ye, while Yao Junhao took Hao Jiajia to practice.

    The old man Yao shook his head, "I never thought that Xiao Yi would marry a girl from Murong's family."

    "Dad, Yu'er is a good girl." After all, Yao Yu watched Murong Yu grow up. A girl with a name similar to her still knows something.

    "I can see it." The old man Yao smiled. "They've all worked so hard, so let's do our best. We can't keep pulling the children's backs!"

    "Dad, come on!" Yao Yu said After that, I also went to practice.

    For a while, the place where they chatted just now became quiet again. Only Li Jiao, Yan Xin and the baby were lying on the hammock and chatting.

    "Sixth sister. You don't have to worry. Let's cultivate slowly. They cultivate in such a hurry that they don't even have time to play. It's really not fun." Yan Xin criticized.