Chapter - 12

Author is obsessed with the above song 💫😌

If you want you can play Manasa from Ye Maya Chesava by Chinmayi Sripada
Devan Ekambaram for this chapter.

Ekantha adored the bracelet which he gave her and walked into her home

Ekantha adored the bracelet which he gave her and walked into her home. She felt it all different, getting gifts from someone wholeheartedly and someone giving them their lucky thing to her was the last thing she expected to happen.

She wore it on her hand and the first thought she got in her mind was a smiling face of the person who gave it to her.

The night passed in a blink, Ekantha wasn't able to sleep for two reasons she was too happy and nervous for the first day of her work also the bracelet she admired it the whole night. The next morning she freshened up and wore a new dress which was formal enough for her first day at work.

"Oh my goodness, you are looking so gorgeous kanna",Kanyaka said and Ekantha smiled

"Is this your bracelet?",Kanyaka asked suspiciously.

"Ahem, actually maa this is...this is.. Abhimanyu's",she said and a teasing smile formed on Kanyaka's face.

"Ohhh! I see! This is nice actually",she said.

" Today is my first day right? It's his lucky bracelet so he gave it to me",Ekantha said and her face was beetroot red.

"That's amazing! I see you both are progressing. I hope Lord Venketeshwara gives you all the happiness of the world",Kanyaka said and patted her head.

"If Ani and Dikshit come, ask them to wait. I will go to temple and come",Ekantha said and her mom nodded.

She went to the temple and came back in 15 mins. The temple was just adjacent to her home. She was surprised to see Anika, Dikshit, Vennela along with Abhimanyu there.

"What are you all doing here this early?",she asked.

"Just wanted to be here, aren't we invited here?",Vennela asked.