Chapter - 19

Happy reading, honey buns!

Asmita came back to Ekantha after informing Principal that Ekantha would be taking up the responsibility.

Ekantha unpacked her stuff from her bag and switched on her laptop. She opened the school mail to see if there were any official mails, the other day Asmita asked her to do it first and revert back to her if there was something important to do. She was going through the mails but her mind was revolving around Vennela and how to deal with her.

Asmita came back from the principal's cabin and settled down beside Ekantha.

"Checking mails? Great! Anything important to revert?",Asmita asked.

"A few of them, I'll make a note of them and revert back to you. What did Principal ma'am say?",she asked.

"She's happy as long as you manage both the jobs efficiently. As you are taking up two persons job you might get an increase in pay as well",she said with a smile on her face.

"That's good! Don't think I am nagging you but can you please brief me about the duties Asmita?",she asked feeling awkward.

"Aye, that's nothing about nagging. I understand you okay? So..",she sums up all the works and Ekantha listens intently and mentally notes down all of them.

"I would need to know if any of our students are active on social media who can promote us and help me with quite a few things Asmita",she said after listening to all the things Asmita said.

"I'll ask our School Captains to revert to you? Yea?",she asked and Ekantha nods.

"Here is the list to revert Asmita, I'll see what to do with the other things and in lunch or their free hour please ask them to meet me",she said and Asmita nods while taking the list of things to revert.

Ekantha gets busy in researching about content writing for social media, graphic designing and video editing, themes and editing stuff. Time flew and it was lunch time.

She quickly completed her lunch and got back to work, when she was completely immersed in her work.

"Excuse me ma'am",she heard a unison of two voices. In front of her stood a guy and girl of Grade 10 with School Captain badge hanging on their shoulder. They were waiting for her to respond.

"Please take your seat, I was actually waiting for you. Are you both free now?",she asked.

"Yes ma'am. Asmita ma'am asked us to meet you either during lunch once we are done or after school so we quickly completed it and came here",the girl said.

"Thank you, actually I wanted small help from you guys. Our school is planning to launch itself on social media that might be any social media but I guess the hot social media at the moment is Instagram, I was appointed to take care of it along with the administration. My name is Ekantha and you both?",she asked with a pleasant smile on her face.