Chapter - 45

Hello buttercups !!

Hello buttercups !!

Happy Sunday! Happy Navratri and Happy reading! And here is the chapter aesthetic as well as a brand new update!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"When did you get engaged, Ekantha?",her grandfather asked

"I..I mean we are going to get engaged soon",she said looking at Abhimanyu.

"Kannu, why didn't we know about this?",her grandmother asked Kanyaka.

"Ammamma, its not like official yet! We are taking things slow",Ekantha said.

Abhimanyu, immediately bent to their feet to take their blessings and then looked up to find them with an impressive smile.

"Young man, we'll see you around again soon hopefully",her grandfather said patting his back to which Abhi just gave him a small smile.

Ekantha went to her room, it reminded her of all the memories of the days she spent here. All bitter-sweet memories came into her mind and a tear drop slipped from her eyes. Quickly wiping her tears, she looked around if there were any other important things that she left in her room. She packed them all, while her mother packed hers.

Once they were done, her grandfather's friend's car was waiting just outside the door and Abhimanyu helped them put their things into the car. He looked at Ekantha and blinked his eyes in assurance.

"Thatayya, we need to go to Vennela's home. We have been staying there, some of our things are there too and I can't just leave my job like that and its not even two days that I started doing my new job",Ekantha expressed her concern.

She couldn't leave all of them just like that and that would be very much unfair to the people who trusted her and gave her an opportunity.

"Let's think about it, We'll go to your friend's home first and then decide what to do",Her grandfather said to which she nodded.

"I'm going to go to Vennela's home too, Can Ekantha and me travel together, aunty?",Abhimanyu asked unsure if it was appropriate to ask something like that but he badly wanted to have a talk with her.