Chapter - 46

Hello butter cups! Happy Sunday and Happy reading! Here is the chapter aesthetic!

Hello butter cups!
Happy Sunday and Happy reading! Here is the chapter aesthetic!

Hello butter cups! Happy Sunday and Happy reading! Here is the chapter aesthetic!

"Ekanthaaa, I am so happy for you! I was just going to tell you something today. Actually Arya called up and he was off the town these days and I told him you want to pursue something different from your degree and all. He, being a student counselor has finally come into help. He said he'll help you out!",Vennela said.

Ekantha was surprised and taken aback hearing that. She never asked for Arya's profession nor did she think he would ever come forward to help her.

"Thats a great news and this really means a lot to me, please thank him on my behalf",Ekantha said to which Vennela nodded.

Ekantha just sat on the bed, with pillow in her hand thinking about how the day went by. A revelation, a good news, a bad omen, everything came at a time but the good thing here was, she did it! She tried to handle it all without breaking down which was indeed a great achievement!

"What are you thinking about, Ekantha?",Vennela's words brought her out of her thoughts.

"Nothing, just",she shrugged and laid back on the bed hugging the pillow.

She closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep just as though she was waiting to do that.

Isn't it like that? When everything that we are scared of happens the opposite way and the coast is finally clear, that is the day we sleep with no wrinkles on our forehead and it was nothing less for Ekantha as well.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu and his mother were travelling in his car back home. His face had this big smile on his face and once in every two minutes he was looking at the side mirror and smiling to himself.

"Abhi, if you smile this much I can understand but people going on road will definitely think that you have lost your sanity",Vishalakshi said chuckling at her son's actions.

"Who cares about them, maa? It's my moment and my day and finally my girl said yes to our forever. How can I hold myself from being happy and expressing it?",he said looking at her while she just smiled.